• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
We are currently recruiting fellowing:

2D Artist (Icons, Recolors), Modeler/Animator, Skilled Triggerer, Storywriter

222808-albums7457-picture89754.jpg

Argos - The Leader
Argos is the guy responsible for all this mess, but also the one who gave enormous amount of time to make his dream real. He wanted to create project, which would offer unforgetable and unique gaming experience. After a short time, project grow on strenght and many answered his call, forging an ultimate team.

icons_11464_btn.jpg

Wa666r - The Spell Designer
Wa666r was the second member to join the team. He became a beacon of hope for the project, when it was still small. With his formidable skills in spell designing and kind words, he earned our respect and friendship.

icons_12557_btn.jpg

Chaosy - The Coder
Chaosy is our Coder and Triggerer, but sometimes his ideas and zeal are more valueable than everything else. With passing time i found that his programming skills are however no match for his kind heart and wise counsel. I'm very happy to have him here.

icons_6597_btn.jpg

takakenji - The Modeler
Takakenji is the first modeler who joined us. He works slowly and rarely responds to my private messages, but in his silence he creates masterpiece models for our project. Similarly as z00rtaz, takakenji releases all his creations to public for anyone to use.

icons_16621_btn.jpg

z00rtaz - The Modeler
Z00rtaz is our talented modeler. He likes to experiment and create epic and unique things, though sometimes his thirst for awesomness makes things even more complicated. Z00rtaz however never fails to complete any request within a short time and with superb results. We are proud to have such splendid member in our team. All his models are free to download on hiveworkshop.

222808-albums7457-picture89753.jpg

Edhel-dur - The Loremaster
It's not hard to recognize Edhel-dur's exquisite talents as Loremaster. He writes amazing stories and develops interesting lore subjects about orcish clans for our project.

222808-albums7457-picture89752.jpg

Stryderzero - The Terrainer
Stryderzero is one of our most valuable members. His imagination and skills allow him to create the most epic landscapes and terrain.

icons_15264_btn.jpg

AL0NE - The Artist
AL0NE was the third member to join the team. As our Artist, AL0NE makes marvelous artworks for our project. He's active and always ready to give us a helping hand in whatever we need. You can easily recognise his work on our official banner, signatures, frames and headlines.

for our project called http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/war-clans-253464/. If interested please leave a message or contact me on my profile. I'm also accepting anyone with interesting ideas or strong will :)

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Level 4
If you're still in need of another project member, I'll bite since this map looks interesting. I'm an experienced in triggering, primarily wc3's basic GUI; I do know the basic Jass for when it's actually needed. I'd also be willing to help out on balance, story writing or other general map making if you so desire. I worked on Lordaeron the Aftermath and currently Europe at War; so I do have moderate map making experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.