• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need an Triggerer Coder For RPG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Greetings,

As said in the title; Need an triggerer for RPG map.
My map name; Dael'Barun Revenge.
It is almost completed, all that is left is Triggerings some spells and items.

Need an triggerer who can acomplish:
-AoS movements.
-Boss mode timer (as timer who activates when you are fighting an boss. At this time it is the lat boss.) On how long it takes when you have killed her.

So im hoping some one could help me as fast as possible. If you are interested please send me a private message and i will give you more information + i give you the map.

Good bye for now.

Level 12
Iv'e created an Paint picture of how it similar looks like.

227524-albums6507-picture100181.jpg

• R: Movement, where the units are gonna walk their routine.
  • G: Just tree's, nothing special...
  • P: Base/Boss.
  • B: Spawn, the units spawn location.

A short fact about the P.
Base is something both teams got, when they are destroyed the unit spawning will therefor stop. There are one boss for both teams, they are standing there protecting their Base.
(Base is like Fortress, Town hall or you name it.)

It wasnt easy to draw it perfectly, this is my closest.

"+ You said if there are any special thing about it."

Yes, there is one thing.
If lets say, the friendly team destroys the enemy Base. The units of the friendly team, will continue spawning, and they will charge at the enemy main base.
So is it with the enemie's.

So its a push-up for the team that wins.
Tho the enemies WILL win, if the players dont help. (dont know why i said this last sentance...)

Status
Not open for further replies.