• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Hivies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Greetings!

I need an Triggerer Coder for my map; Dael'Barun Revenge.
The triggerer needs to know:
-AoS Moving System.
-Disable an Trigger when something is destroyed/killed.
-Replacing when something is destroyed/killed.

My Map Project: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/daelbarun-revenge-258782/

Im making this thread because the last one who promised me that he would do some triggering for me, did never complete it. I have waited for over 5 months and he haven't responded me yet. So i need an trustfully man/woman that can make some triggering in my map.

+Rep and a HUGE thanks will be putted in the release.

Read This Below!
I actualy need an Triggerer who can make movements like this;
227524-albums7728-picture100446.jpg

Simple:
1- The units spawns at Pinks base
2 - The units spawns at Dark Green base.
3 - The units will walk on where its lined up Brown.
4 - The units who defeat the others main building will stop producing units.
5 - When it has done so it will continue fighting and spawning to help the players to kill the last boss in the main camp.
6- The units will loop at some places.

IF YOU think you can handle and make this i will pay you 20$.
Will give more explained information if needed later.
Hope to hear from someone soon!

Last edited:
Level 12
I will update the picture with more detailed movement, so it will be easy to see how they are going to move

EDIT!

I have made an new picture of the movements and etc.
227524-albums6507-picture105583.jpg

1. The green balls are the spawn locations of the both teams, demonics and elfs.
2. S1 means if the elfs have managed to kill the boss over there it will turn on S2 means demons will spawn at the green balls at S2 locations.
3. If the demons manage to kill the boss at the AoS, they will move to dael and try too kll her.
4. If the elfs manage to kill the boss at S2 aswell, they will continue moving to the top-right on the the picture, where they will move in circle. They just walk any around the main base of the demons, so the players get a bit of upperhand.

Tell me if it was more helpfull now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.