• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rep Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using this rep app, share with us any or all of three things;

a. What is the funniest/best rep you gave/received?
b. What is the ratio between your rep given and received, respectively?
c. If you could delete any of the rep you gave, which of them would it be?

Mine;
a. chobibo:
Go spread some love mah boi, and quit hating mah boi!
b. 1 : 0.666 (~750 given)
c. Perhaps the rep I gave the trollshooting cat when I was a noob back in 2012.

Last edited:
Level 22
a.
knight26It has fucking raisins!01:00, 1st Oct 2013
b. N/A
c. None, I wouldn't regret giving anyone any. I even gave the "trollshooting cat".

Level 35
I'd originally troll you for caring so much about rep that you opened three separate threads about it, but I chose to play along since the results helped me bring back some good memories.

a) Any rep which was given / received for a funny post. I liked to read those back once again.
b) Lot more received than given. >_>
c) None.

(a) Element of Water once gave me rep in response to this:
PurgeandFire said:
bleh, same thing for me. I get bored of a project after a few days and thus I never finish anything. =P
Even to this day, that quote still applies to me. His response in the rep comment was this:
Element of Water said:
I'll make sure to tell everyone to reject you if you offer to help in projects then :p
Which was pretty funny at the time. And true. I'm not very good with projects.

(b) Around 0.75. Out of the combined rep given and received, 43% is given and 57% is received. But that is only because I have the power to give a lot of rep. :p Out of total times given and received, it is 27% given and 73% received.

(c) When I first started on this forum, I thought that you could give negative rep to people. After all, it was like that on thehelper.net. But I was mistaken. I didn't know negative rep was reserved for mods. As such, I accidentally gave one guy +rep for spamming, with a harsh note telling him not to spam again. It was pretty funny, hehe.

Level 37
I have given 2513 and received 953. I am the 'good guy'!

My reps are usually something about "thanks mate" and I receive a lot of points from changing my avatar. Also some guys give rep from projects I've made. That's pretty basic bullshit, but there are some "funny" ones too.

"For the help, SEKSIKKÄIN HIVEN HIRVIÖ KITABATAKE HHAHAAH LOLOOLOLL LAITOIN TÄN VIESTIN KLO 23:03 5.2.2011 JA SAHAHAHAHHAH LÄHIT JUST KOTIIN MITENKÖHÄN PITKÄN VIESTIN VOI TÄHÄ TUNKEA HAHAHA KUUNTELEN TÄL HETKEN VERSAILLESIN MORPHOUS KAPPALETTA LOPPU!!"

In English: For the hell. You're the sexiest beast Kitabatake, hahaha, lolol, I put this message at 23:03 and ahahaha. I just went to home and I wonder how long I can write here. I will write this message as long as this song lasts or something else will end this madness."

"Hololoo vittu on tylsää täällä koulussa, ope sellittää paskaa ja viel aamu tunti ei helvetti tää kusee ny ei vaan jaksa vittu perkele typoa tulee kirjotan yhel kädel ja nojaan ikkunaan ei helvetti lol omg ei helvetti millon ttuleee max cap vastaan tu"

In English: "Hohloloo, school is fucking boring. The teacher is telling some shit things and this lecture is like hell, fuck this I can't take this anymore. Fuck I just can't take this. I'm writing with one hand this comment and hell omg lol, when does the space end - "

Also: "YOU STOLE MY SIGNATURE. I GOT THIS FROM A REQUEST 2 YEARS AGO. YOU ARE HAVING THE SAME SIGNATURE IS MAKING ME CRAZY! AYAYAYA. THAT'S WHY IN THE FIRST PLACE I ASKED WHERE YOU GOT YOUR SIGNATURE BECAUSE YOU'VE THE SAME SIGNATURE. AYAYAYA."

Level 30
a. The rep I received from gorillabull months or even a year ago with a comment:
lets get u to 600 rep
attachment.php

It stretched my screen and even my profile which is funny and... sad at the same time, lol.

b. Forget the percentages, I'll just give my 'given' and 'received'.
  • Given: 4581
  • Received: 1995

c. Even if I could say that rep is something that we should not give importance to due to that it can always be spammed and abused, I still like to keep my rep as it is because I appreciate everything that people give to me.

Attachments

• user208257_pic61297_1346925312.gif
    user208257_pic61297_1346925312.gif
    116.2 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
Level 22
^ That can cause seizures (rapidly flashing gif), according to some Resident Evil games I've played...

Level 23
a. The rep I received from gorillabull months or even a year ago witha comment:

It stretched my screen and even my profile which is funny and... sad at the same time, lol.

b. Forget the percentages, I'll just give my 'given' and 'received'.
  • Given: 4581
  • Received: 1995

c. Even if I could say that rep is something that we should not give importance to due to that it can always be spammed and abused, I still like to keep my rep as it is because I appreciate everything that people give to me.

could you maybe wrap [hidden] around that rep? cause flashing images can even cause http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photosensitive_epilepsy

A.) this one for sure:
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?

or maybe this one:

{20-49-30] Magtheridon96: morbent, because I'm gay okay
Ive got this from geries, when I had him in my signature saying he is faggot, and I switched to this(Magtheridon saying he is gay), he wrapped it in box saying "Im free!" :D

B.) Im rep whore, 508 received, 177 given :D

C.) I wouldnt remove any rep Ive given

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

^Holy shit your past 10 reps are from last 4 days o_O how the h*ll do you do that??

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I think CM is god

Kneels before CM

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I actually tried to rep him here just moment ago :p

^Holy shit your past 10 reps are from last 4 days o_O how the h*ll do you do that??

Four days? that is sad, usually it is two. But Heinvers is wrong, I have never reached ten a day. Around eight.

But Heinvers is right as well, I would rep you if rep isn't disabled here. xD

Level 16
a.
GunSlinger21 said:
Yap yap yap!
(Warning) Please avoid posting noncontributory/spammy messages like this one.

^This was exactly 3 years and a day ago. There was discussion in the Bladetitan thread and Dragonson made a post to which I agreed to by saying "Yap yap yap!"(Did I really just say that? :vw_death:). So someone called a mod on me(maybe a few others, I don't know). I was a bit saddened by it at that time but now I just find it funny.
b. I received a 172 reps and gave 45. Man I'm so lazy to give rep.
c. My reps are permanent. :ogre_frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.