• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite Warcraft Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Yes... I'm counting on it. The armies of the world WILL come for me, and within my fortress they will face all the terrible creatures I have wrought. The boundless power I have mastered. And one by one, they will fall at my feet. Anyone who would rise against my new Horde will be IMPALED upon the spires of Orgrimmar! -Garrosh Hellscream

Level 34
The best quote from me: ,,Turn back, you mortals. None may defile the Tomb of Sargeras!" - Demon Doomguard/Overlord to Maeiev, Naisha and few night elves when they approach near him for first time.

Also I like these ones from Reign of chaos:
,,Lord Archimonde wishes us to corrupt this forest, and we shall"
,,Silly Night Elf, you cannot hide from us"
,,These damn Night Elves cannot escape us. Lord Archimonde wants them found"
,,The trees must be poisoned and cursed, with them the night elves' power are weaken."
,,The shadow powers will not hide you from our sight"
Doom Guards in second Night Elf mission

From Frozen Throne:
,,Naga Myrmidon: Wretched night elves, you are no match for the naga!"
,,Maiev: Naga? Many craven races have tempted our wrath over the centuries. None have survived!"
,,Naga Myrmidon: Wretched woman. We will retake the surface world and put an end to your vile race once and for all."

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

mine are -

Naga Royal Guard :
" We will dominate this world.... lets start with the swimming pools !"
"Why have I surfaced"

Maiev Shadowswong :

I have seen prisoners in the barrow prisons for over a hundred years.... yet i am the one who feels caged.

Blood Spell thief :

"I smell magic in the air.... or maybe barbeque"

Level 22
From bloodelf engineer:
"Hmm… tower defense… No, that's a silly idea– it would never work!"

and blood mage:
Blood Mage: "Hi, my name is Roy. I'm a magic addict."
Group: "Hi Roy."

and pitlord:
Announcer: "Welcome back to...Jaina in the morning!"
(crowd applauds)
Jaina: "We're here with Malvingeroth, Hunter of Night, and his girlfriend Kim. Now Kim, you think you're here for a makeover, right?"
Kim (sounding confused): "Um, yeah..."
Jaina: "Mal, why don't you tell her why you're really here?"
Mal (embarrassed): "Well, Kim-cake, I love you but I have something to tell you… uh, I'm a demon."
(crowd mutters)
Crowd member': "Oh boy, he pulled the wool over your eyes!"
Mal: "Actually, more of a… Pit Lord."
Kim: "What? I don't understand."
(crowd starts shouting angrily)
Crowd member: "He's a bum! Throw him out!"
Kim: "I thought you said you work for the post office?"
Mal: "Well, I moonlight."

Level 17
and pitlord:
(crowd applauds)
Jaina: "We're here with Malvingeroth, Hunter of Night, and his girlfriend Kim. Now Kim, you think you're here for a makeover, right?"
Mal (embarrassed): "Well, Kim-cake, I love you but I have something to tell you… uh, I'm a demon."
(crowd mutters)

I Wanted to say that!

Searinox:
''You dare challenge me? you Mortals become more reckless with every generation!''

Uther:
''What?''

Uther:
''Your father ruled this land for 70 years, and you Drown it to dust in matter of days!''

"Tremble mortals, and despair. Doom has come to this world!"

Last edited:
Level 19
my favourite is by the late demi god Cenrarious(how ever you spell it)

"You can not defeat me, I am the heart of the land!"

"I have defeated your people in the past, and I shall do so again"

and my most FAVOURITE of all

"You will all die!"

:)

Level 9
Thrall

"Victory or death, for the horde"

Rexxar

"Our paths converge.."

Kelthuzard

"Ive been thinking.."

Grunt

Why dont you lead an army insteas of pokin me!

Raider

Hey! Whats that smell... hey! Bad dog!

Level 21
I've got so many (mostly pissed sound sets):

Bandit: What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Magtheridon: These upstarts are tiresome gnats, nothing more! The might of Magtheridon cannot be denied! I am the lord of Outland! Those who dispute my rule will soon regret their folly.

Muradin: You wanna get the Undead? I'll tell you how you get the Undead. One of their men pulls a knife, your man pulls a gun. They send your man to the hospital, you send their man to the morgue. That's how we get the Undead.

Rokhan: I've lost my head! It was about... ye big. I was keepin' it on mah spear. If you find it let me know.

Blood Mage: My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with at least twice as much blood or maybe three times as much blood! Like if you went to hell and it was full of blood and that blood was on fire and it was raining blood and maybe that would be enough blood! Eh but probably not!

Dreadlord: If I have wings, why am I always walking? / Yes? Argh, for the last time! I'm a dread-lord, not a drug lord! / Yes? Darkness, hey what's up? The demon hunter left you a message? No, I don't have his number.

Tichondrius: Darkness... needs to get DSL. His line is always busy.

Grunt: Why you pokin' me again?

Tauren Chieftain: Hey... puff puff give. That's the rule

There are certainly many others but these are enough :wink:

Death Knight (WC2): "I am alive!"

Illidan: "Wings, horns, hooves... what are we saying? Is this Diablo?"

Cenarius: "Demon-spawned wretches! You will all die!"

Grunt (WC3): "Poke, poke, poke... is that all you do?"

Grunt (WC1): "Stop pokin' meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

WC2 Orc Ships: "Who wants to sing? (Orcs singing)"

Alleria: "Do that again and you'll pull back a stump!"

Level 23
and pitlord:
(crowd applauds)
(crowd mutters)
this.

Dark Ranger: "I went on a job interview the other day and they were like 'uhh, what's that smell?' and I was like, 'Oh, sorry, it's me'. And then they said they didn't think I'd be able to fit in with the other employees, 'cause they're living and, you know, I'm dead, so I wouldn't be a team player. But then I said I could work 24 hours. And they said 'Oh, right. You could work the graveyard shift'."

and this funny one by Alchemist:
(Glass breaking)
Alchemist: "Oh, no, what did I drop?"
Ogre: "Oh yeah..." (Music begins to play in background)
Alchemist: "Wait, what are you doing?! Oh no! Not the love potion!"

Level 4
Best one from Uther:
"The Urn holds your father's ashes Arthas... WHAT, WERE YOU THINKING OF PISSING ON THEM ONE LAST TIME BEFORE YOU LEFT HIS KINGDOM TO ROT?"
Arthas in Reply:
*chuckles* "... I didn't know what it held... Nor does it matter. I'll take what I came for, one way or the other.."

Level 24
"My boy died at the wrathgate I am here only to collect his body. We named him Dranosh, it means heart of Draenor in orcish. I would not let the warlocks take him, my boy would be safe, hidden away by the elders of Garadar. I made a promise to his mother before she died, that I would cross the dark portal alone, whether I lived or died my son would remain safe, untainted. Today I fulfill that promise."

Varok Saurfang everyone.

Level 21
I think I really found my favorite one. It's of Lord Garithos in the Undead Campaign:

"Can't you idiots follow simple orders? There's a war on and you louts are off having a picnic! Get this column rolling immediately"

And of course the rifleman's reply ;)

"They don't pay us enough to put up with that as**ole"

Level 24
We also have Nozdormu who says "I can arrange for your parents not to meet." and Ysera who says "How would you like to sleep... FOREVER?" when they get irritated by your prodding. The aspects are brutal. :D

Level 36
For regular Wc3 quotes, these are the ones from the top of my head:

"I see only darkness... Oh, my hood is down!" - Acolyte

"I can see your house... Burning!" - Troll Batrider

And, obviously: "I ain't got no body." - Shade

There are more, but I can't rightly remember.

-

For cinematics, my favourites are:

"The sands of time has run out, son of Durotan.
The cries of war echo upon the winds.
The remnants of the past scar the land.
Which is besieged once again... By conflict.

Heroes arise to challenge fate, and lead their brethren to battle!
As mortal armies rush blindly towards their doom, the burning
shadow comes to consume us all. You must rally the horde,
and lead your people to their destiny!" - Medivh

And:

"I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end, you shall be king."
- King Terenas II

Level 24
(Grunt talking is soo cute)
Grunt: Why are you poking me again?!/ Poke Poke Poke, is that all you do?/ Me no sound like Yoda, do I?! (Uh yeah)

Kel'thuzad: The Cult of the Damned...I need to print more brochures./ I always wanted to start my own religion...so I did!

Dreadlord: If I have wings, why am I always walking?/ (phone rings) Yes? Argh, for the last time. I'm a DREADlord, not a DRUGlord./ This is not a dress. It's the standard Dreadlord uniform./ (phone rings) Yes? Darkness, hey, what's up? The Demon Hunter left you a message? No I don't have his number./ And then, after I overthrow this fool… Oh! Hello! I– I didn't know you were there.

Tichondrius: Darkness... needs to get DSL. His line is always busy.

Priest: Clear! (defibrillator charge)/ I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!/ Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use.

I think I really found my favorite one. It's of Lord Garithos in the Undead Campaign:

"Can't you idiots follow simple orders? There's a war on and you louts are off having a picnic! Get this column rolling immediately"

And of course the rifleman's reply ;)

"They don't pay us enough to put up with that as**ole"

More campaign quotes please!

Level 37
Amani: Vol'jin of the Darkspear, you would turn your back on your own PEOPLE?
Vol'jin: The horde is my people. If it be war you bring, then I stand against you.

This was one of the first moments I gained a ton of respect for Vol'jin. Ever since that moment, my like for him never dropped. On a side note, it looks like the conversation took place in Stranglethorn Vale.

Here's a video of it.

Level 21
Demon Hunter: Darkness called… But I was on the phone, so I missed him. I tried to *69-Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled "Pick up the phone, Darkness!," but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls
Dreadlord: Yes? Darkness, hey, what's up? The Demon Hunter left you a message? No I don't have his number.
Tichondrious: Darkness… needs to get DSL. His line is always busy
Arthas: Who is this "Darkness" anyway?

Demon Hunter: Darkness called… But I was on the phone, so I missed him. I tried to *69-Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled "Pick up the phone, Darkness!," but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls
Dreadlord: Yes? Darkness, hey, what's up? The Demon Hunter left you a message? No I don't have his number.
Tichondrious: Darkness… needs to get DSL. His line is always busy
Arthas: Who is this "Darkness" anyway?

These never get old.

Level 24
"Yes, the spirits are talking to me. *farts* Oh yes, they´re coming in clearly. *fart* Ahh, now they're forming into a gaseous material. *fart* I can actually see them now. *fart* The spirits are very powerful today."

Level 24
Terenas: "Ah, my son"

Arthas: "You no longer need to sacrifice for your people, you no longer need to bear the weight of your crown. I have taken care of everything."

Terenas: "What is this? What are you doing my son?"

Arthas: "Succeeding you, father!"

Arthas: "This kingdom shall fall and from the ashes shall arise a new order that will shake the very foundations of the world!"

As far as memorable quotes goes that is as memorable as it gets.

Level 24
My fav is by Sylvanas: " End...my tornment!" Never got tired to hear that :)

The original Sylvanas voice in WarCraft III was so f-ing epic, my favourite is "Give my regards to hell you son of a bitch!" as said to Arthas. I've never been so disappointed as I was when she was replaced. I can also tell you this for a fact no voice previously has ever managed to at the same time both terrify and arouse me. (maybe I'm lying, maybe!)

Level 24
-De' Amani never give up! We never forget. We never die!

"A kingdom that has once been destroyed can never again come to being, nor can the dead ever be brought back to life." -Sun Tzu (Guess Zul'Jin never was a very edjucated man. :D)

Level 24
"Anduin, I now believe as you do that peace is the noblest aspiration. But to preserve it you must be willing to fight!" Varian Wrynn

San

San

Level 32
"Let darkness guide me."
"Every man lives,not every man truly die."
-Necromancer

"Now my blind eyes see what others cannot!"
"Sometime the hand of fate must be forced!"
-Illidian

Last edited:
Level 24
"Now my blind eyes see what others cannot!"
"Sometime the hand of fate must be forced!"
-Illidian

"Betrayer, in truth it was I who was betrayed! Still I am hunted, still I am hated. Now my blind eyes see what others can not. At some times, the hand of fate must be forced! Now go forth, unleash the tides of doom, upon all those who would appose us!"

That one's good. ^^ We also have.

"My son, the day you were born the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name Arthas. My child, I've watched with pride as you grew into a weapon of righteousness. Remember our line has always ruled with wisdom and strength. And I know you will show restraint when exercising your great power. But the truest victory my son, is steering the hearts of your people. I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end, you shall be king."

Level 28
Hmm, that's very odd, The english quotes of warcraft 3 is somehow different then frensh quotes of units, specially the pissed quotes (Ex : DreadLord, Shade...) I'm not sure The Cinematic is normal/ Interface... only the vocabulary of units, well that's for sure there is two campagnies of Blizzard (French Campany, and English (USA) the original Campany)

Anyway, for me, Warcraft 3 Frensh vocabulary (Specially units quotes) is better then english as I see, Well unlike wow.. haha, english is better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.