• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Antlion ver.0.000001

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
When you walking in the deep inside of forest,What would you think about the tree of your around?Nothing right?

Actually,this is a big wrong。

This is another monster made by my hands,Edited of the last model“Hate flower”。

They usually biting the root of tree,But when a human walk close,They will show them self,Get out of the underground,Become to a killing machine。

But do not laugh of this face!It is a scary face! (‵﹏′)

· Complete animations
·Stand
·Stand Afternate
·Morph
·Spell Afternate
·Attack Afternate

· This model just had Attachment of Origin、Head、And chest。This model doesn‘t have hands attachment,Because they isn't a the “hands-creature”...

· Thank for misha's helping

· Thank for your download

· I'm learning english,Who could help me?Write your contact way input in comments,E-mail just good,

· Without collision sphere,I have already to added,But they couldn't work,Somebody know why?
Contents

Antlion ver.0.000001 (Model)

Antlion ver.0.000001 (Model)

Reviews
12:14, 5th Jun 2016 The_Silent: Needs death and birth animation.