• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spearman v7

Made by Blizzard, Animated from scratch by Arisaitou Boned by Arisaitou!
My first contribution to the hiveworkshop!
Hope you guys like it!

Any comments just post it here..

(PS: THE WALK ANIMATION would look crappy i guess?)

V2Update:
-Added 2 animations!
->Attack Slam
->Spell 1
V3Update:
-Added a portrait(YAY)
-Fixed some bugs thanks to Ampharos 222

V4Update:
-Fixed some issues (look at mod's comment for what i've fixed)
-Now every animation should look fine because the spear is attached and added an attachment!

V5Update:
-Added somekind of tail to the spear's blade replacing the old stuff there

V6(1.6)
-Fixed some issues on (feet diggin' ground LOL)
-Thanks to anarchianbedlam for reporting bugs
->Failures:
->Unable to rename the model T_T

V7
-I have...fixed everything!

enjoy it and feel free to edit it's model and do not re-animate it without my permission

Keywords:
Spearman, Arthas Spear, Spears, Spear warrior, lancer, Warrior, Britney Spear ?, Trollolllol Spear, Imperial, King, Prince, Lich King.
Contents

Spearman v7 (Model)

Spearman v7 (Model)

Reviews
01:43, 25th Feb 2011 anarchianbedlam: the stand, attack, attack2, and attack slam anims look fine, but the death animation is too slow (hes flies back and then floats in the air). In the Spell1, stand2, and stand victory animations arthas isnt even...
Level 5
Thanks for your suggestion.
Can you tell the meaning of "credits"?

OMG!! Credits is when you say that something was originally made by "...." (someone) so the readers can know who made the resource...
For example... The gredits of tv programs, after the ending of a program in the tv always appears the credits, is just saying who made it...

Level 15
Very very nice and useful model - but 1 MAJOR and 1 minor problem i found:

MAJOR: The model is INCREDIBLY hard to select, dude. Please fix that...
Minor: That stand 2 anim where he spins the spear like crazy is... freaky. If u remove/remake it - it would be perfect.

But at least make it more selectable ....

Level 5
late comment but...no hitbox, unclickable both to target spell of selecting unit, had to 'select all' or aoe spell to hit this model