• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Frank's Gallery 2.0

News: Updated Blossom

The Blossom Support Vehicle is now finally animated, received all attachment points and event object and is ready with geoset stuff.
The only thing to add are particle effects.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Blossom_02.png
    Blossom_02.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 507

Attachments

• Bloodelves_01.png
    Bloodelves_01.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 695
lol, I didn't think Goblins would go this far :>

They're goblins, of course they'd go that far.

- not a fan of of the hull wrap, you can do better.
- the hexagonal-like shape is quite good.
- love the stasis/force field around the bridge.
- the obligatory laser ray weapon, like it.
- also the whole bilboarded balls/spheres idea is kinda nice, dayumnnn.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
He takes what he deems good/interesting regardless of the person/s that suggested it/them.
I don't see a problem with that.
It's not so much of a 'problem-seen'. And I could be recollecting incorrectly (lol)... But I recall offering many ideas to Frankster in the past; I've since given up, as they never got picked up. Guess I didn't have ideas that interested him. :<

(talking about him like he's not there this isn't his thread :p)

Meh, I'm over it. Just wondering out loud.

Level 8
Frank,

Love your work!

Earlier in the thread, you posted up some shots of a couple of really nice looking blood elf mech units:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-gallery-2-0-a-253204/index4.html#post2636312

I couldn't find a couple of those (the funky looking flower tank and the flying unit) anywhere in the HWS models section - are they downloadable anywhere or are you still working on them?

I keep them private for my own project. As soon as the project is done, models are going to be released.

Awesome!,
although, the Bewm-Bewm's billboarded circle(Arcane Sanctum circle) in the electric part seems to overlap,
But I still love it,

Well, I guess it is barely visible in-game.
Also, I've completed the model now and also did some 'recolouring' for an alternate version.

The model is just one kilobyte larger in size, but has about 800 less polygons.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BewmBewm_04_Alternate.png
    BewmBewm_04_Alternate.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 382
News

As I am currently retooling some models for my long forgotten project, I am currently redoing one of my oldest tanks. Infact it is the first 'tanky' model I posted here.

attachment.php

Some stuff is currently missing though. Also I try to model a bit asymmetric, since in my head-canon, low tier Goblin vehicles are more cobbled together rather than being build by any plan.

Attachments

• DrumFire_01.png
    DrumFire_01.png
    656.2 KB · Views: 348