• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Solo Arena

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
1v1 ladder game to the finish. TRy it out and tell your friends and if you can please host this. If you can host contact me on my page. Thank you, hope you enjoy the map. There is still a lot of changes to be fixed.

Keywords:
1v1, ladder, game, SilentDoom, VampireCow
Contents

Solo Arena (Map)

Reviews
14:41, 28th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 15
Dude.
What the hell is this.

-Bad description
-Really lame and empty terrain
-No custom imports
-No custom spells or units
-No minimap image
-Creep camps at bad places
-Small place to build base

+Nothing good

This is just really bad melee map.
Fix up that bad things and i will look at it again.

1/5

Level 7
ok :( i kno it was two small and im gonna add custom things and triggers :)
Please read all carefully I wrote here, cause I'm about to help you.

Everyone has to start with. Newbies are welcome. I'll be the one who opens all doors for you.

1) For your projects use the Map Developement thread. It will attract people. Write your ideas in, to-do-list and etc. Never publish an unfinished versions cause gamers will flee.

2)Lost your mind or searching ideas? Forum is really useful because hiveworkshop is a really big community. Use the Idea Factory thread.

3) There are two creators sides to choose:
The Light Side
"We are creating, not recreating"
In the light side people are more creative. We create maps don't remake-recreate, cause we don't like to. Join to the Light Side and you won't cry!

The Dark Side
"They stole my project"
These baddies has got they own "Mapping Portals-Community" they weren't; aren't; any mapping. Maybe they are just not creative so they are trying to steal some epic projects like: BTanks or your-own. They're recreating what i meant before. Reputation falls who will join the Dark Side.

4) to upload a backup file use your Pastebin

I hope I helped and you will be a great creator I believe.