Due to complains that the game is too slow, in this version was added a new game mode. It can be activated by Red player before choosing the game difficulty by typing:
The new mode gives to every playing tribe a fully developed Merchant Shop and 100 gold inside to buy whatever they need in the beginning. This mode isn't meant to make the game more easy! It just allows you to skip the survival part of the game, although the survival can be considered the most intriguing part.
Some bugs fixed, some improvements made.
- a new item added - Mining Pick in Inventor's Workshop;
- trolls movement speed increased a bit;
- energy amount regenerated by sleeping in the wild increased to 50% of the starting energy (the change doesn't affect only the Warrior);
- Fireball and Lightning spells now have a chance to make enemy drop an item from inventory when hit;
- firecamp can burn units who stay too close;
- Moving Sands damage increased.
I found a strange bug, which appeared in late game and made the Shaman unable to pick some items, including wand and staff. If someone finds out what triggers it, I will be grateful to know.
I really wanted to know how you did the animal/plant life cycle
I can't make an event with some random unit activated by HP or MP, it asks for a specific unit...
I wanted to finish a map I'm making (just for fun), so could you please post it in the spell section as a system?
great map btw, the only bad thing is lag, when the game lasts for a while..
You're right about lag, but i can't do much about it. Too much models and destructibles on the map, and too much functions and variables also.
I had lot of work these days, unfortunately not on the Trolls, so I had no time to answer you. I'll make a training map with that two functions you wanted in a few days.
Greetings. At me two questions. How to make or find oil which it is
necessary for many recipes at inventor. From what you the countries gadina???
And still I have found a bug:
Bushes with berries ,who plant artifical, do not give fruits. Forgive for curve (
Oil you can find in four places on the map, usually near alligators, mosquitoes, Moving Sands and whatever horror you may imagine. It is generated one per day, just like the berries. And btw - berries planted should work, hum? Test it again. They should give 1 berry per day every morning.
And about the question
"From what you the countries gadina?"
I'm not sure, but I think you're asking me where am I from? If so, the answer is "Bulgaria".
Game is great, good job, well I make and tryed all things in game with my friends buy I didn^t tryed things with Iron ores and Mith to make, well the problem is there I can get them ? I searced map and nothing I tryed to break rocks and hard and nothing, where can I get ores ? I enjoyed game well good job and thx, and waiting for new update.
well, here i am, and i have some things to say about this map:
1) i really like more JTR than IslandTT or IceTT.. theyre just kinda less realistic than JTR
2) You have done a pretty nice map, and it has some things that look a lot like mine (i've been doing a map of this survival style, just thats not only about trolls) and i have to admit that your map also has inspired me in some ideas
3) gadina_prokleta, i sent you a PM, would you mind in reading it?
4) i have a problem, but i think that maybe it doesnt comes from the map: whenever i host the map, some ppl gets desynced and got disconnected (or at least thats what it seems to be, maybe theyre quitting) could it be happening to everyone? or just for me?
5) Taeiwanniwanga! ^^
Oh, I'm sorry! Untill now I was never reading my PMs, really, really sorry! To be sure I will read it, please contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org.
As for the connection problem... Sure there are many leavers - it is maybe the most difficult WC3 map ever, it is normal. There is maybe a bug also, which causes a game split - it creates 2 game hosts and splits the players in 2 simultaneously playing groups, so players from the other group seem to be left the game. It is terrible, but happens rarely, I believe. Anyway, I need your and other peoples feedback about such cases - especially what you believe that is caused it.
Last edited by gadina_prokleta; 11-28-2008 at 05:07 PM.