[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Maps

Bleach vs. Naruto vs. One Piece 1.95
Created by Flash.Kisame ; Uploaded by: Flash.Kisame
Information
Uploaded:11:03, 3rd Jul 2011
Last Updated:14:44, 28th Mar 2012
Type:Aeon of Strife / AoS
Category:Anime
Map Size:192x192
Playable Map Size:191x168
Suggested Players:3-9
Tileset:
Rating by users:5.00 (1 vote)
Hits:51722

(Hover and click)
Details
Bleach vs Naruto vs One Piece

Main Idea of the Map
This is a AoS-map-typed showdown between three different anime fractions: Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. Each player can choose one of the unique heroes of his favorite anime series. Main goal is to defeat the enemies' heroes, their forces and destroying their base by making use of the powerful skills each character has and increasing their fighting repertoure by merging different items to even stronger ones. Each base is guarded by 4 towers around the main building, a tower on the end of each lane another 2 towers per lane. The terrain is mostly based on different regions, spots etc. of all the three anime series to create an authentic atmosphere.

Currently available modes and further game commands
Currently available Modes: -ap: allows to pick heros from both taverns
-ar: everyone gets a random hero
-sm: heroes get faster experience
-usm: heroes get 3x experience than usual
-nf: no fog of war (map is completely visible)
-we on/we off (enabling weather changes, influencing the
war as well)

Further Game Commands: -random: you will get a random hero instead of having to
pick one
-suicide: kills your hero, but you pay 500g for it
(use when you are stucked)
-ms: shows the current movement speed of your hero
-ma: shows which player controls which hero
-cs: displays the number of creeps you have killed
-ch/-cn/-cl: scrolls the camera to high/normal/low
-repick: allows you to once repick your hero
-we on/we off (enabling weather changes, influencing the
war as well)

Available Heroes
- Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)
- Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach
- Ulquiorra Schiffer (Bleach)
- Grimmjow Jaggerjack (Bleach)
- Shihoin Yoruichi (Bleach)
- Hitsugaya Toshiro (Bleach)
- Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)
- Soi Fon (Bleach)
- Coyote Stark (Bleach)
- Urahara Kisuke (Bleach)
- Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)

- Naruto (Naruto)
- Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
- Hoshigaki Kisame (Naruto)
- Kakuzu (Naruto)
- Jiraiya (Naruto)
- Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
- Killer Bee (Naruto)
- Sasori (Naruto)
- Nagato Pain (Naruto)

- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
- Sanji (One Piece)
- Sir Crocodile (One Piece)
- God Enel (One Piece)
- Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
- Franky (One Piece)
- Rob Lucci (One Piece)
- ''Whitebeard'' Edward Newgate (One Piece)
- Bartholomeow Kuma (One Piece)

Misscellaneous Map Facts

- Each hero has a total of 6 Custom Skills, exactly looking like how you know them from the Manga/Anime (1 Default Ability, 3 Normal Skills, 1 Initial Ultimate and 1 Final Ultimate)
- Maximum Hero Level is 60
- Currently 21 unique heroes (7 per team fraction)
- A total of 69 powerful items
- Features different terrain spots known from all of the three Anime series for the right feeling
- Creeps spawn every 30 seconds from each side (every 150 seconds special units are sent as well), get stronger after 25 minutes of game time, and get more after another 20 minutes
- Wild Creeps spawn every 60 seconds
- Heroes' revive time is [5 seconds + (Level of the Hero)]
- *New* Weather System inserted to the map, changing the environment from time to time, including a variation of 7 different weather effects, each with its own individual influence on the gameplay

Attribute Info

Strength:
+ 21 Hp Bonus per Strength
+ 0.03 Hp Regeneration per Strength
+ 1 Attack Damage Bonus if main attribute

Agility:
+ 0.01 Attack Speed Bonusper Agility
+ 0.20 Movement Speed Bonus per Agility
+ 1 Armor Bonus every 5 Agility

Intelligence:
+ 14 Mana Bonus per Intelligence
+ 0.05 Mana Regeneration per Intelligence

Credits for Models and Icons
JetFangInferno, Callahan, Republicola, olofmoleman, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, HappyTauren, Dan van Ohllus, Mc !, Frankster, kkppqq, Demon-Ye, Ultimaa, Jhxcom_2000, Narutoj, one ming one, Shin-Orojin, Emobnc, Gideonatra, NNK, Valkemiere, Shinigami12, Sonic95, MOD, Dragonias, shadelord, Genin32, h8ers1987, 5mal1, Avarize, gabrueru, farday

Hope you enjoy, feel free for any kind of comment, critique or suggestions !
Moderator Comments (Not Rated)
11:16, 7th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:
Orcnet's review
Also use a template for your map description.

Update: Vengeancekael:

This map is approved and works properly.

Download Bleach vs. Naruto vs. One Piece 1.95.w3x
(7.03 MB, 25122 Downloads)

Old 07-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User Bugz
*Team Radiance*

Bugz is a jewel in the rough (246)Bugz is a jewel in the rough (246)Bugz is a jewel in the rough (246)Bugz is a jewel in the rough (246)
PayPal Donor: This user has donated at least $20 to The Hive. 
A wall of text, use some bb codes and check out some templates or tuts on hive! to make a decent description.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User bhusta
static monkey

bhusta is just really nice (275)bhusta is just really nice (275)bhusta is just really nice (275)bhusta is just really nice (275)bhusta is just really nice (275)
PayPal Donor: This user has donated to The Hive. 
Is it possible to play this map in singleplayer mode?
bhusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User Flash.Kisame
Mapper/Spell maker

Flash.Kisame has little to show at this moment (32)Flash.Kisame has little to show at this moment (32)Flash.Kisame has little to show at this moment (32)Flash.Kisame has little to show at this moment (32)
I'm sorry, unfortunately not, since i dont know how to make AI players.

Edit: Updated to 1.2:
More heroes available, some minor fixes/improvement of the spells, more items and creeps will get stronger over time

Edit 2: Updated to 1.3:
Another 3 new heroes added, minor revamping, more items and now also wild creeps will spawn

Edit 3: Updated to 1.4:
More heroes and fixed the annoying bug with the stronger creeps, which didn't move

Last edited by Flash.Kisame; 08-25-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Flash.Kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Forum Moderator Orcnet
HIVE WARCHIEF!

Resource Moderator

Orcnet has a brilliant future (1382)Orcnet has a brilliant future (1382)Orcnet has a brilliant future (1382)Orcnet has a brilliant future (1382)
Merit Badge - Level 0: This user has proven to be extremely valuable to the Warcraft III Modding Community. 
Map Review
Bleach vs. Naruto vs. One Piece (No Version/s Stated)

Rating System:

RatingNumberPercentLetter
5/591-100A
4/581-90%B
3/575-80%C
2/570-74%D
1/550-69%F

Gameplay-[5/5]
Note: The playability and how it is entertaining in play.

Terrain-[5/5]
Note: View of the map's terrain.

Managing-[5/5]
Note: About the outcome of the game's mechanics.

Overview:

Gameplay

The game is somehow interesting but not that quite since tower line ups don't have anything special to defend their own bases [ex. tower 1, tower 2, tower 3. towers 2 & 3 would either be invulnerable or armor shield by 9000, each tower destroyed would give way to those towers to get destroyed], creeps are too hard to kill, and hideouts or passageways are a must in aos games.

Terrain

Terrain is so plain and not so good looking, its in the mixture of 3d and 2d plus those anime versions make it worse to see.

Managing

The game would be a blast but somehow this map needs more work in the development forums. the end of the game doesn't do anything, once you destroyed both anime factions, nothing happened, you still continue the game for nothing, creep camps are too hard to hunt if all you would team up and loose extra exp and gold that is.

Total Score:

4/1563%F

Old 08-27-2011, 09:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Mapper/Spell maker

Flash.Kisame has little to show at this moment (32)Flash.Kisame has little to show at this moment (32)Flash.Kisame has little to show at this moment (32)Flash.Kisame has little to show at this moment (32)
okay, thanks for your review, although it didn't seem to turn out that good for me =/

i agree with you about adding more towers, i will change this in the next update, also trying to figure out some way to actually end the game when only 1 team is left (somehow it didn't work out the first time i tried)

about passageways and hideouts, there actually are some, you can hide behind the trees, rocks etc . and creeps are easy to kill when using the skills of the heroes

and about terrain, well, i dont think it's plain, i tried to fill out every spot with something and actually try to include some locations of all the three animes, i dont say you aren't right at all or something, but i would like to hear some more precice information what exactly is bothering you or any specific areas that you think are too plain

i really appreciate your feedback and would do so even more if you could point out those things mentioned here a bit more so i can improve/change them properly
Old 09-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered User Vengeancekael
I want you back

Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2131)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2131)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2131)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2131)
Merit Badge: Level 1: Community's Excellence: Reflects ideal social skills and a bonding power that would bring peace even among the Horde and the Alliance. Former Staff Member: This user used to be on the Hive Workshop staff. User of the Year: 2012 
Rejected with a 1/5 rating.
Use a template for your description and after you've improved the map a bit more, just update your map, don't re-upload it.
Vengeancekael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered User Bugz
*Team Radiance*

Bugz is a jewel in the rough (246)Bugz is a jewel in the rough (246)Bugz is a jewel in the rough (246)Bugz is a jewel in the rough (246)
It is not rejected yet?
Old 09-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mapper/Spell maker

what exactly do you mean with ''improving it a bit more'' ? any details would be useful so i could work on them (except for the 'there-is-no-end-after-enemies-are-defeated- problem and the problem with the missing towers between the lane, since they already are fixed in this version 1.5)
Old 09-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User Bugz
*Team Radiance*

Example; Follow the reviews, and fix what he says is lacking
Old 09-08-2011, 02:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Mapper/Spell maker

Just repeating the same thing again won't do any good, i already mentioned the points I fixed, which were demanded in the review, and just saying something like ''terrain is not so good'' isn't any help at all... I'd rather need a ''terrain is not good enough yet because (here some reasons/spots for changes) if you got any advices, just keep them coming, but just saying ''its bad'' isnt any help. I know that i really have to fix/improve the description, though.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered User Vengeancekael
I want you back

Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2131)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2131)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2131)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2131)
Merit Badge: Level 1: Community's Excellence: Reflects ideal social skills and a bonding power that would bring peace even among the Horde and the Alliance. Former Staff Member: This user used to be on the Hive Workshop staff. User of the Year: 2012 
Approved.
The terrain is fine, nothing too fabulous, some of the map parts are empty and some of the unit models don't fit the environment, however it's in an ok state.
Vengeancekael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mapper/Spell maker

First of all, thanks for approval at this point

Updated to 1.6, more heroes are added now, next updates will include more heroes and maybe some totally different game features as well
Old 10-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered User copsychus
User

copsychus has little to show at this moment (17)copsychus has little to show at this moment (17)
Why, it always has only this 4-5 cartoon story such as bleach, naruto, one piece, dragonball, reborn. Not the other cartoon...
Old 10-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mapper/Spell maker

well, i guess it's because most of those, who make maps of that kind, like these animes and/or because there don't exist much models of other animes, makes sense doesn't it ?