: Rhyolith is one of the most ancient elementals in existence, born from the primordial fires that forged Azeroth itself. He is responsible for the creation of new elementals in the Firelands and still possesses a searing hatred of the titans for what he considers monumental arrogance in relocating him.
LORD RHYOLITH ABILTIES
Phase 1 : Nuisances, nuisances!
- Obsidium armor : Invulnerability.
- Crushing stomp : Dealing 900 damage to all enemies, also first stomp creating 3 volcanos and each each next stomp (from 2 to 4) will awaken a volcano, wich will erupt, dealing damage to random target (every active volcano erupts on each stomp), 5th stomp will make all active volcanos erupt. And each next from 6 to 8 stomp will explode 1 of volcanos, creating a crater, which deals 250 damage to every enemy on each Rhyolith's stomp.
- Spawn elementals : Spawns sons of Rhyolith to help him.
-- Fragment of Rhyolith. 5 units. 900 hp.
--- Fiery explosion : When Fragment of Rhyolith dies, it's explosing, burning 1 stack of Rhyolith's armor.
-- Spark of Rhyolith : 1 unit. 4.600 hp.
--- Fiery explosion : When Spark dies, it's burning 5 stacks of Rhyolith's armor.
- Fuse : When Rhyolith's armor reach 60\40\20, his molten armor will form into Liquid Obsidian creatures, which will head to Rhyolith, and if reach him - merge with his armor, raising it on 10 points.
Phase 2 : BURN!
- Molten armor : Rhyolith's armor is crashed, making hum vulnerable to attacks.
- Immolation : Every second deals 350 damage to all enemies.
Lord Rhyolith Tactics
Phase 1 : Nuisances, Nuisances!
During the first phase boss is invulnerable and just walking from one side of his Plateau to another, periodically spawning 6 adds (5 smaller and 1 bigger one) and stomping, awakening or erupting Volcano\Crater. Each time Rhyolith's armor reaches 60\40\20% he will spawn two Liquid Obsidian creatures, which will head to him. If they reach Rhyolith, they will merge with him, restoring 10% of his armor each.
Phase 2 : BURN!
After Rhyolith's armor downed to 0%, it will completely melt down, showing his body of liquid magma. During this phase you have to quickly kill the boss, before your healer runs out of mana. Nothing hard at all.
Beth'Tilac, the Red Widow
: Matriarch of the Cinderweb Brood, Beth'tilac and her merciless offspring sate their appetites by sucking the magma and fire from the corpses of elementals. To provide her broodlings with added sustenance, Beth'tilac has woven a network of incendiary webs throughout her lair to trap unsuspecting prey.
Phase 1 : Cinderweb (100% - 25%)
- Ember Flare : Burning 30% hp of Widow's enemies.
- Burning meteorite : Creating a mark under random player. after 5 seconds it will be striked by meteorite, dealing 1.400 damage to all - near players.
- Swarm : Summons 5 Cinderweb Spiderlings and after 14 second Cinderweb Drone at random coccon in bottom of Beth'tilac area.
-- Cinderweb Spiderling - 5 units. 360 hp.
--- Swarm : Presence of spiderling increases movement and attack speed of all allies.
-- Cinderweb Drone - 1 unit. 2000 hp.
--- Consume : When Drone reaches Beth'Tilac, she consumes him, restoring 50% of hp and triggering Smouldering Devastation.
- Smouldering Devastation : When Beth'tilac's hp reaces 75\50\25% she uses her full power, to decimate all enemies in her line of sight after the timer expires.
-- Uncrushable stone : You can hide behind one of stones at enter to Beth'Tilac's lair and survive the apocalypse.
Phase 2 : Widow's Frenzy (25% - 0%)
- Call for Royal Guard : Widow spawns 2 Royal Guards, which has too much hp to be killed.
- Ember Flare : Burning 20% hp of Widow's enemies.
- Widow's Curse : Every second deals damage to tank.
-- Unstoppable Curse : When tank is dead, Beth'Tilac starts to deal damage to all her enemies.
- Widow's Frenzy : Every 10 seconds, Curse of Widow becomes stronger. 0-10 : 2%\2s, 10-20 : 4%\2s, 20-30 : 7%\2s, 30-40 : 11%\2s, 40-50 : 16%\2s, 50-60 : 21%\2s.
Phase 1 : Cinderweb
First phase goes through 100% to 25% of boss health. During this phase she will periodically use not-deadly abilties - Ember Flare and Burning meteorite. But other two should have a closer look :
Smouldering Devastation : Each time Beth'Tilac's hp reaches 75\50\25% or she consumes Cinderweb Drone (later about that) she will start casting Smouldering Devastation : After 18\15\12 seconds massive armageddon will crush upon her platfrom. There is only one way to survive this : hide behind one of stones at very entrance of her location. (Cause of some confuses about that, they will be marked by floating text now.)
Swarm : Beth'Tilac spawns pack of spiderlings at one of sacks and drone after few seconds. After spawning Drone he will head to Beth'Tilac, and if reaches her, she will consume him, restoring hp and triggering smouldering devastation.
Phase 2 : Widow's Frenzy
After 3rd Smouldering Devastation (triggered by Drone consuming are not counted.) Beth'Tilac will fall into frenzy. Spawning two major adds and starting channeling Widow's Curse at tank. (More about it in Dungeon Journal).
: When Ragnaros's forces surged into Mount Hyjal, the green dragon Alysra betrayed her allies and helped liberate the traitorous archdruid Fandral Staghelm. As a reward, she was purified with fire and reborn as a fearsome fire hawk.
Phase 1 : Voracious Hatchling
- Voracious Hatchling: 1 unit. 29.000.
-- Fed: Recently eat a worm, attack speed and armor decreased.
-- Tranquility: Worm is ready to fall into tantrum.
-- Tantrum: Worm is wery hungry! Attack speed and power increased.
- Plump Lava Worm: Inv.
-- Consume: Hatchling consumes a worm. If he is in tantrum he becames tranquil, or if he is tranquil he becames fed.
- Skytalon: 1 unit. 3200.
-- Incineration: Deals 450 damage per 2 sec.
-- Meteorite: Crushing a metorite on a random enemy, dealing 1100 damage.
- Blazing Power: Creating a Flame of Alysrazor, killing any enemy who stands near it.
Phase 2 : Death from skies!
- Meteorite crush : Dealing 10000 damage to random enemy, divided honestly between nearest allies.
Phase 3 : Burnout.
- Burnout: Alysrazor is out of power. She can't move or fight.
-- Blazing ember: Every 2 seconds restore 2 molten power.
- Skytalon: 4 units. 1250.
Phase 4 : Reborn in flames!
- Blazing ember : Every second restore 2 molten power.
- Flame buffet : Dealing 1800 damage to a random enemy.
- Flametalon : Dealing 350 damage with every attack. Damage increases each time when boss attacks.
- Blaze of Glory : Instntly burn the whole party. Requires 100 molten power.
: The flamewakers are among the most feared elemental guardians in the Firelands. Shannox is no exception. Serving as the chief hunter and kennel master of Ragnaros's hell hounds, Shannox patrols the elemental realm with his two most ferocious beasts: Riplimb and Rageface.
Phase 1 : Tear them down! (100% - 30%)
- Arcing Slash : 10% to deal increased damage and leave bleeding wound on enemy, which deals damage over time.
- Flaming trap : Throws an explosive, which burns target enemy, dealing 650 damage verey 2 sec for 14 sec.
- Crystal trap : Throws an explosive, which encases the target in a block of magma crystal, preventing all actions for 8 sec. After 25 sec hero imprisoned in crystal will die of asphyxiation.
- Explosive trap : Throws an explosive to Shannox' pet : Riplimb, creating an explosion which deals damage to all nearby enemies and creates consuming fire, which deal average damage every 0.3 s to all nearby enemies.
- Riplmib and Rageface : 16000\12000 hp.
-- Ferocity : Rageface attack random player, changing his target every 45 sec., when Riplimb chooses one target and will attack it until it die.
--- Face Rage : When Rageface changes his target, he will charge to it, stunning it. After charge, Rageface will start mauling new target for 650 damage per strike until his target is dead, or he receives 1800 damage.
--- Limb Rip : 8% to deal increased damage and leave bleeding wound on enemy, which deals damage over time.
- Frenzy : If one of Shannox' pets dies, he will rush into frenzy, increasing his attack speed on 15% (stack for each dog).
Phase 2 : Step off! (30% - 0%)
- Frenzied Devotion : If Rageface or Riplimb faces Shannox' wounds, they will fall into frenzy, increasing their attack speed on 1000%.
- Magma Rupture : Shannox drives his spear into the ground dealing damage to all nearby enemies and creating consuming fire.
- Arcing Slash : 15% to deal increased damage and leave bleeding wound on enemy, which deals damage over time.