• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Map made by Jokerman10000

95542d1294047157-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-war-wrath.png

95539d1294047132-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-made-.png
Jokerman10000 and Killerscorpion

95533d1294047107-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-description.png

In the game named "War of Wrath", you take place of one of 22 compulsive heroes. They are well balanced, and stand in front of a cool interface and a great multiboard. Each of them possess nearly all unique custom spells, and with them, your goal is to burn enemy's castle to ashes. On the way of fultifing the goal, you will have to break the endless lines of enemies' creeps, towers, and other players' heroes. Maybe, it sounds easy, you will get a small income as a pay fee, which will increase over time. Now, when the War began, your team play and swift mind are the only ones who can decide which castle will burn, and who will run like a coward.
*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`*~*`

95538d1294047132-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-future.png

What we will do for the map in the future is:
-Make the map balance
-Make all the descrition better
-Make all spells ready for all heroes (one is missing)
-Mabye more commands
-Add an icy boss, mabye like gerfs one:
an ice boss (a random event or a dungeon for getting things) during an attack on it hangs on you debuff - frostbite (slow attack). Every 5 seconds, beating AoE magic, 1 minutes after receiving a damage is included in the state of berserk and beats strongermagic on the tank (well, or the likeness of the tank) - an icy hatred (20% of all lives, charge 2 seconds).
Boss stats:
Many lives. (minute to kill should suffice)
a small attack, but fast. (after all, on the enemies frostbite)
No armor.
The magic is not worth the mana and mana no.
Things are falling on average, slowing down the enemy.
-more items
-add a period battle event (every 10 minutes) both teams fight against themselves

Commands:

In War of Wrath aren't much commands but we think for new ones. Mabye you can give us a tip.
Atm we have:
-ar
-random
-repick
-kick COLOR

95541d1294047157-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-screenshots.png

the old loadingscreen:
111nupw.png

The new one:
1tass5.png

14u9oq9.png

On the left side the pandare is for items in the middle for pots on the right side for books
2nmvko.png

29bh5y8.png

14t1qf4.png

9qv82c.png

2r5b0om.png

kbt4w1.png

jv3uip.png

fd9kat.png

2uelkl3.png

ndspi9.png

152ncds.png

a5dg9i.png

2e0lrgj.png

n1cfex.png

15doryd.png

2466oh5.png

95531d1294047107-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-changelog.png

Added:
  • new heroes
  • new spells
  • new interface

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue)"]Fixed:[/COLOR]
  • Some shit bugs
  • some spells

95532d1294047107-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-credits.png

Special Thanks:
  • Skyblader333 for spells and commandbuttons
  • CRAZYRUSSIAN for Interface
  • Betatester: Brohli1 and DC_Wiesel

Models:
  • LightningElemental/Summon of Lightning Lord: alfredx_sotn
  • Ilidan: Inico
  • Chaos General: General Frank
  • ElementalStrikeLightning/Lightningtorrent: Golden-Drake
  • KilroggDeadeye/Hellscream: Tauer
Icons:
  • Lich King: HappyTauren
  • King: Kel'Thuzad
  • Lightning Elemental/Lightning Lord: jigrael
  • Wildspirit/Etheral: MrGoblin
  • Multishot: MrGoblin
  • Lightning Strike/thunder torrent: Stanley
  • Lightning: Paladon
  • ElementalStrikeLightning: Golden-Drake
  • Shadow Strike: Marsal2000
  • Leadership/Kindguard: viiva
  • Tornado/Twister-Nova: viiva
  • Phoenix/Firespirit
  • UnholyRessuraction/Demon-Aura: viiva
  • Necromancy/revive death: viiva
  • Manaorbedit3/Manashield: RaidonGod
  • CommandAura: 4eNNightmare
  • ArrowStorm: Deathclaw24
  • CriticalWound/Aimedshot: 4eNNightmare
  • Spiked Armor: CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • CRHeartStrike/Critical Strike: CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • Windwalk: CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • CRvoodoo: CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • Lifesteal: L_Lawliet
  • Impale: Juan_Ann
  • GlaiveStorm: Anachron
  • CarrionSwarm
  • LayOnHands/Healingwave: Bogrim
Loading Screen/Map Preview Image:
  • -Kobas-
Other:
  • Multiboard made by priest170234
  • Halftranslate yayoi
  • Spell Ideas: Marsal2000; Dawn_Whitelighter; XenoStalker; Boris_Spider

Author's notes:

When you have any tipps or anything what can help us pm me or so :)

Map isnt ready yet. Description should be everywhere in spells like in arcane explosion
on the map with (1) behind it you can see the game when it starts and on the other one i have every hero on 20 for player red so you can see what they have for skills.. but some spells have no cooldown and are mabye ultimate skills.. that can be because we get some spells from guys out of requests.. they make them very cool and we wanted to test them.. we change that when the time has come :D
Mabye you can help us to get that map up :)

If you found bugs or you have any suggestions post it here or post it
http://wc3mapsmod.netai.net/Forums/viewforum.php?f=23 there
other download links are:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OZFQH1DU
http://www.mediafire.com/?n85g7tpxgdsblgf
all who want help us can view this as a signature:

code:
JASS:
[URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/war-wrath-186158/#post1802934"][img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/requests-341/97135d1296483232-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-warofwrathsig3.gif[/img][/URL]
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Attachments

• War of Wrath 1.0!.w3x
    4.4 MB · Views: 133
  • War of Wrath 1.0! (1)2.w3x
    4.5 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I'm still working on the translations, they should be finished in a day or two.

Level 9
mhh mabye a boss near the ultimate shop then you only can buy items when he is death
mhh sounds good but what for a boss.. mhh
is it possible that you can make it so that the shop is then avaible when the boss is death and not before? when not it is shit when one go with windwalk or immortal shield..

what spells are in your mind :D

Level 9
damn..........
i need help at the map..
im out of time till the next week..
when anyone can help me find a nice boss for the ulti shop and help me to trigger it..
imo that one would be nice for it:icy ghost
but when you have better ideas pls pm me..
AND i need help with the description again.. there are missing a few spells. it isnt much.. really.. but i dont have time for that now i must think about things like boss.. items.. heroes... spells..
mabye someone can help me!

and.. updated normal map..
the one with the heroes i let because why i should change it? it is only to test the spells ;)
i will update that map when description is ready or spells/heroes are added

Level 5
I can help with the boss if necessary. In the creation of the bosses, dungeons, items, and everything about it, I know well. For example an ice boss (a random event or a dungeon for getting things) during an attack on it hangs on you debuff - frostbite (slow attack). Every 5 seconds, beating AoE magic, 1 minutes after receiving a damage is included in the state of berserk and beats strongermagic on the tank (well, or the likeness of the tank) - an icy hatred (20% of all lives, charge 2 seconds).
Boss stats:
Many lives. (minute to kill should suffice)
a small attack, but fast. (after all, on the enemies frostbite)
No armor.
The magic is not worth the mana and mana no.
Things are falling on average, slowing down the enemy.

I'm certainly not a pro in creating maps .. Yes, and why would do what I suggest, but if something of this will take will be happy. If you write that ...

Level 9
That is a nice idea man!
Such a boss would be nice. But weather it is good we must test
i thought about it and it is shit when one of the enemys kill the boss and you can get items then.. my solution:
2 ways
every way in one base
The team who killed the boss there can go to the shop who not not.
and i thought a team battle would be nice at event..
every 10 minutes both teams heros spawn at a place where they fight against them.
mhh and for items.. dont know..
pls say wheather it is ok^^

Level 12
do you have played blood tournament?(from wc3)
its a massive map with creeps using spells based in procs.
like:
*Priest:when atack give chance to burst a chain lighting dealling 25 dmg on 4 units.
-healing aura:regenerate 0.03 hp per second.
so..
dont make creeps be a 'Meat ball / Exp ball'
make then do something cool :)

Level 9
You mean the normal spawn units?
when yes..
mabye in the beginning normal and after they spawn faster they have auto spells..
mhh
who can help make me something like that? :-D
and i have a problem:
normal units spawn every 45 seconds.
but after the part where they spawn 15 sec earlier... sometimes 1 big one 1 melee one rangeunit don't walk the way they should. the stay there..

Level 5
I can make a map of how to kill the bosses), for example commands. And each team is teleported to a separate site with the boss. For each team their boss. With the boss drop certain things for a certain class. Such as a shield for a warrior or stick to a priest. What would be some sort of brake is not stolen a thing not for its class, it will fall. (Well, there noob Level 2 Warrior (tank) stole the thing from a priest at level 12 as a poor soldier naked and bald, and he wants things. Priest hurt and livnul. and so he will pick up the thing a priest, it will fall and all the cases.
If you want a card and is attached. (a system of bosses but not completed yet)

Level 12
I can make you the recipes. I've never seen an AoS without them, but I guess it'll work. You'll probably have to add recipes in updates though, else other people might get mad and not play.

Level 12
Isn't that like... from 2004? Maybe earlier? Nobody hosts it nowadays though. It was one of my favorites anyways, but I was like 10 and didn't know anything about B.Net, lol.

Why is your friend against it?

Level 5
Tactik:
When boss have 2000- hp, he instantly die and create ice shards. Tank must run, when Ice Lord die he exploid and damaged on 1000000000000 damage all around hem in 200 AOE =) Shards have chain heal, 1000hp, and 50 attack. You must kill Ice Shards and ICE! (ICE the ghost of Ice Lord, he have 50 hp, 10000 attack and 200 ms) Good luck) Oh yes. Ice lord have abilitys:
Ice Heal - 5000 hp, 45 sekond cooldown.
Ice chain - 400 damage, 4 targed, 7 sekond cooldown.
Ice stun - 500 damage, 200 AOE, 10 sekond stun (tank must run when lord cast stun). 4 sekond cooldown.
Ice sleep - 1 targed, 10 sekond sleep. He use speel only on Range Damage Dealers.

Tank must run and argo boss. Rdd must damage boss and run when he cast ice chain. DD must stay around and see battle. Healers must heal heal heal! When Ice Lord die DD must defend rdd and healers.
Good luck) View attachment Ice lord by Gerf.w3x

Level 12
@nuuh:
i dont know why.. but i asked other friends too they are against it too because some one cant play with recipes and will loose against the overpros.. but in my opinion its whatever.. :D

@gerf:
will test but i think we make it down a bit :-D
sounds hard for this game ;)

Thats why you learn how to play...
But honestly I've never seen an AoS after the year 2006 without recipes.

Level 12
No, it is not because there are 2 of them. If I understand correctly, you want team 1 to be teleported to the shop when they kill their boss, who is a different person from team 2's boss, and if team 2 kills their boss, they get to their shop. And if they both kill their bosses, they both get to the shop? Tell me what your meaning or show the triggers, and I'll help you.

Level 9
i mean:

here is the shop
here is the base 1 here is the base 2
in every base is one teleporter who go to one boss
team 1 killed the boss. now they can go to the shop and buy things there but when team 2 walk to that shop it isnt avaible
because they didnt kill their boss
understand? :-D
they will teleported to a similar place where is the same boss
when they killed their boss the will be teleportet back to their base and can now buy things at the shop :)

Level 9
HEY i need a translater fast!! :)
then the tooltips will get ready because i found one who help me make them when all the things are in english and the first spell is descriped. some spells are missing there are no description but is there one who can help me since yayoi cant make it anymore because of making another project

Level 30
Okay, I am here to help you out with descriptions. To show you what I can do, I reworked the "Description" part.
In the game named "War of Wrath", you take place of one of 22 compulsive heroes. They are well balanced, and stand in front of a cool interface and a great multiboard. Each of them possess nearly all unique custom spells, and with them, your goal is to burn enemy's castle to ashes. On the way of fultifing the goal, you will have to break the endless lines of enemies' creeps, towers, and other players' heroes. Maybe it sounds easy, but it can get quite tricky and amusing. You will get a small income as a pay fee, which will increase over time. Now, when the War began, your team play and swift mind are the only ones who can decide which castle will burn, and who will stand on a pile of treasure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.