• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Haldan's Dream

HOW DO YOU PREFER THE UNIT CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM?

• 1) Each unit can independently equip items such as Weapon, Armor, and Accessories.

• 2) Each unit has an independent unique Tech Tree to build and improve their Stats and Skills.

• 3) All of the above. Each unit has a Tech Tree and an inventory to equip some items.

• 4) None of the above. The units has static stats and can only be increased by leveling up.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Yeah, seems really unique. Any more videos going to be made of it? Would love to see a longer battle when enemies actually attack back. :p
Thanks, of course, as soon as i finish the system i will be uploading new videos!

Rem

Rem

Level 7
I gave Rep in my support of your project, but my name does not appear on your list, I was going to complement your work, but ive seen people before me say the very same things which i was thinking so i didnt wanna be unoriginal and didnt post a reply

Level 7
I gave Rep in my support of your project, but my name does not appear on your list, I was going to complement your work, but ive seen people before me say the very same things which i was thinking so i didnt wanna be unoriginal and didnt post a reply
Added! My fault. All post are very well welcome!

Level 11
Well, been following your map development since the start of this thread, didn't know you have supporting list :D Anywhere, your hard work and creatives minding gave me a lot of impression. Keep up the good work and hopefully you can finish it sooner!

Level 6
This has one uniquely beautiful atmosphere to it, almost hard to believe that this is warcraft...

Level 11
It feels like your world is a complete opposite to mine... or would you consider creating a world like mine? XD. Would be fun. LOL. Keep postin' postin'! Keep us excited! Maybe a little demo on gameplay would send shockwaves throughout the Hive community!

Level 7
I agree, a demo wouldnt hurt

well, right now im having some issues with the turn battle system. This is very complex, just imagine remade all wc3 mechanics into turn based combat. 1 vs 1 is finished. Now im finishing the 3vs3. I also added the possibility of putting names to each unit you get. Similar to Pokemons games when you catch them. Hope you like the idea.

Level 11
@Azarus1 You gotta understand that making a campaign takes time, and if you're trying to make something truly unique it takes loads of time, hopefully there will be a demo or something similar soon, I know I'll be looking forward to it...

Last edited:
Level 7
Elysium Chronicles Update - May 14th 2017

- Added new Font.
- Added new battle sounds.
- Added new interface sounds.
- Working on Menu Units (50% Progress Done)

1tJsQaL.jpg

- Working on Menu Inventory (30% Progress Done)

Ws9xkBD.jpg

- Turn Battle System Mechanics (70% Progress Done)
- Added 2 more units in Player control side.
- Added 2 more units in Enemy side.
- Fixed visual bugs with Bars
- Added unit names in battle.
- Added unit current level in battle.
- Fixed some minor time bugs.
- Reworked how damage is calculated.
- Added new battlegrounds (Snow map, Beach map, Cave map, Village map and Sky map)
- Added sound voice in unit turn.
- Added option to edit unit name when adquired for 1st time.
- Added option to change ingame interface sound.
- Added option to change battle indicators (Life color, name and level position and unit icon)

8ZZSZoX.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
Elysium Chronicles Update - May 17th 2017

After several hours of work on the project, i decided
to create a button donations for those who want
to help give a boost to the end of the game, this may be the
smallest but it brings a lot of significance when carrying out a Project
of this magnitude. In advance I thank each and everyone of you for
providing your full support in the comments and providing your ideas.

I pledged to finish this game and I give you my word that
I will finish it. For all those who can and have the possibility
to make a donation, I thank you on behalf of the whole team that
devotes hours and hours to solve the errors and working on the project systems.
To begin we put a goal of 5 dollars to compensate some expenses
that we have realized in several details of the game, and you can
find the donation button at the end of the cover in page 1.
Of course, we will retribute donators with several distinctions and in
game honors and dedications.

As you know, our team works in the country of Argentina, so the smallest
donation helps us enormously to continue dedicating hours in the completion
of this game that is a hobby and a passion for all of us and thus guarantee
that they can enjoy a Good game different from
the rest and created exclusively for the Hiveworkshop community.
Without further ado, we will continue to put all our energy and time
into finalizing it as soon as possible.

Thank you once again for your patience and support.

Cheers, Elysium Team.

[40% REACH]
XwOGIxS.png
XwOGIxS.png
OwrPH8J.png
OwrPH8J.png
OwrPH8J.png

ACTUAL DONATIONS: 2 uds
GOAL DONATIONS: 5 uds

Last edited:
Level 2
I think you should try to make the icons drag/move when you move them. That's my nr.1 issue with new takes on inventories. It's cool to have a new gui but it just ends up being work to arrange stuff around.

Level 7
I think you should try to make the icons drag/move when you move them. That's my nr.1 issue with new takes on inventories. It's cool to have a new gui but it just ends up being work to arrange stuff around.
Haha by drag you mean, move item while im Keep pushing the click? thats very impossible i think, for me at least.

Level 21
So you meant USD, now it makes sense.

Why not simply make donations optional and keep going, instead of requiring payment? Seems strange to me

Level 7
So you meant USD, now it makes sense.

Why not simply make donations optional and keep going, instead of requiring payment? Seems strange to me
Of course is optional, im still working hard on it. Donations are always optional. The real reason we make donation system was by breaking a mouse from one of the developers.

Level 10
Its been awhile since I last checked this thread, was hoping there would be a demo out by now since the project was started in jan of 2016, is there a playable demo anywhere in sight ???

Rem

Rem

Level 7
@Rasler You're getting plenty of support, i check this thread almost daily for updates and really hope to see this very unique and beautiful project finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.