• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fall Of The Silver Hand Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5

Intro

This Campaign Basically Follows Uther, And His Group Of Paladins Known As The Silver Hand, During The Time They Were Suspended To The Time Uther Died, And The Silver Hand Crumbled, ALL People Who Haven't Played Reign Of Chaos, Will Not Get What Im Going About Here, So Go Play It :grin:

Custom Models

For Custom Models, Im Gonna Have To Give Props Yayoi For Custom Models, And For Helping With A Trigger, To Bassically Do "Waves" Of Enemies

The Idea

The Idea For The Campaign Was Really Something I Wanted To Do A LONG Time Ago, In My Oppinion My Last Campaign Some Of You Might Know, Called Lordearons Last Hope, Was A fail... So I Tried To Do Something Better, So.. I Dropped Lordearons Last Hope For a New, BETTER Campaign, Which I Achieved Using This Idea, Of Uther, It Took Me Several Attempts To Get The Feel Of Things, But I Worked It Out, I Had To Work Alot On, Terrain, And Making The Map look Like... Well A World, Also Had To Work On Bases, And Towns, Cause In My Oppnion I NEVER Got It To The Look I Wanted,

Beta

Beta Is Up, Check it out and download http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/the-fall-of-the-silver-hand-142580/

Screens

What To Expect

What Your Going To Expect Here Basically Is Fun And Challenging Levels Also Alot Of Referring To The Warcraft 3 Storyline, Which Imo... Is Awesome ^^
You Will Also Expect... *spoiler* A Gladiator Arena!! :nw: I know right? There Will Be An Arena Where, You Fight Off Different Challengers And Monsters In This "Arena"

Progress

IIIIIIIIII 42%

Last edited:
Level 37
In my opinion it would be better if you didn't use capital letters with every word.

The terrain also needs a bit more work. It looks kind of flat, and there's not many doodads like rocks, bushes, flowers and so on. Many people dislike Blizzard cliffs, so maybe avoid using them too much, and use the raise terrain brush instead.

The idea is interesting.

Level 14
In my opinion it would be better if you didn't use capital letters with every word.

The terrain also needs a bit more work. It looks kind of flat, and there's not many doodads like rocks, bushes, flowers and so on. Many people dislike Blizzard cliffs, so maybe avoid using them too much, and use the raise terrain brush instead.

The idea is interesting.
Do these, and it will be great.

Level 7

The idea is interesting.

You might also want to use a different tileset in the earlier chapters. The village tileset can get pretty boring for the player..

Level 13
seeing how "HE" has to do with the fall of the silver hand. are you going to see "him" in the campaign.
not wanting to ruin the game for people so im not saying who HE is but people that have player reign of chaos should know who im talking about.

Level 8
I don´t like it.
The terrain is flat and empty.
The campaign itself was part of the normal Wc3 RoC Campaign...
Try something new.

Fix it please. And...use the damn [Edit]-Button, no double and tripple posts....

Status
Not open for further replies.