• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Join the Order of the Silver Hand Konblade look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright, I had my guild the silver hand on the norgannon stress test server and was the first to have a guild tabard. I hope to get the guild name when open beta starts. It will be either The Order of the Silver Hand, Order of the Silver Hand, The Silver Hand. But I have a website up, its not much but its free so it'll have to do. www.wowsilverhand.bravehost.com Goto the forums and in the post join the silver hand either post or send me an email. Im not going to allow just paladins only thought ( konblade ). The reasons behind this is because a guild needs its classes for guild raids guild events and such. I will post events inside the calendar once the open beta starts/ once i get the clan made. Have fun and I hope to hear you response soon.

Level 4
heh sorry i havn't been here in a while. Hmm im not sure that im going to run the guild. I got some friend from Lineage 2 and we are going to move the guild to wow. We have already pretty much got the game so we will be making it in the final stress test. check us out at guildportal.com search in lineage2 for discipals of shadow.

Level 9
Ok, ill probably, join and im gonna use the most broken class! The Warlock, of course, that would contradict the Silver Hand (you understand, i mean a Warlock in a Pally Order???) so, if you want a 'lock im from Canada and the U.S is close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.