• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I will keep the current model, thanks for the suggestions. :)
@kakuzu; no, no orcs. Just don't have why to have.

Just a new environment for Tirisfal Glades. xD

10zp88z.jpg

Level 12
@Shar Dundred. Well you know , in the war , all is possible , desperate situations , desperate measures even an alliance with orcs

Level 11
Ooh look at this! This is amazing, the changes in the terrain are, for sure, you keeped the 'good' fell that a Ghoul you jump in your face at any moment. I just love it.
But I have to agree with Shar, although the model is good, it's too bright. But maybe it look better ingame.
I wish you good luck (with all of your projects...)!

Level 11
EDIT: I finale decided to change the model of Reynart; just because I found this awesome model; Just because of that. Hope you like! :)

zqzkn.jpg
May I ask you to rethink? It doesn't fit a Lordaeronian "Warrior" at all, it may be good for a Paladin, I'm not forcing you or anything, it's your choice after all.

Thanks all!
Yea, I don't think that alliance is that desperate to ally with orcs.

@Ragnoras, if you mean the race, yes >.<

EDIT: I finale decided to change the model of Reynart; just because I found this awesome model; Just because of that. Hope you like! :)

zqzkn.jpg

Oh yeah, that model, would've suggested it if I'd found/remembered it. I'm pretty sure there's a better (less white) skin for it, I'll see if I can find it. Really good choice.

istvan921 said:

Neither of those are very fitting in my opinion.

Level 23
Thanks all, I'm glad that most of you liked this new model! :)
@footman16; If you find, please send me!
@istvan921; Nah, I don't liked the models. Anyway, thanks!
@yousef; Yep, but he is a commander afterall.

EDIT: Just a new screenshot! A zombie fight won't hurt. :p
The maps will be completely the same, but they won't need to enter in the city, because there is no sense they do this. If they are inside the city, why not reconquer completely? lol

1zbgqd0.jpg

Also, someone know when can I find the icon for Inaylia? Thanks! :)

Reactions: Yrk

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
Forsaken said:
EDIT: Just a new screenshot! A zombie fight won't hurt. :p
The maps will be completely the same, but they won't need to enter in the city, because there is no sense they do this. If they are inside the city, why not reconquer completely? lol

1zbgqd0.jpg
Nice ! :D

Level 23
Thanks for tell me about the icon and send me, it will be really useful! :)

Just finished Anaylia's spells;
Stealth - Like Wild Walk.
Poison Daggers - Add more damage to the attack.
Sanguinar Vein - Like Vampirism Aura, but just affect the hero.
Sinister Attack - Like Finger of Death, but alternated.

And Adrenaline Rush as a unit spell, add her attack by 15% for 15s.

kd96o7.jpg

Level 23
Nice Forsaken , keep it up !

Thanks! :)

It's like this: A huge army....

Lovely icons for the abilities, but I think that her class could be Blade Mistress, even Warden (yes there are human warden too). As for the weather effect, well you could use the Lordaeron Heavy rain instead of the light one (?) .

Looking good btw :>

Yep, I will change it, and I liked the suggestion to replace for "Blade Mistress", about the rain, I don't like so much Lordaeron Heavy rain.

Thanks! xD

I did not even notice you had a new project, Forsaken, looks awesome. I played this campaign few years ago so I barely remember anything about it, it could be fun to try it out again.

Thank you!

I noticed it a few pics back but I'm wondering why you've changed the knight model?

Well, I really liked the default knight, but this new one, I think this is simple amazing. xP

Level 23
@youness, Thank you!
@Heinvers; I think that would be better a damage spell. And yes, I will make it darker. Thanks!
@Footman16; I've did this, but I really didn't like it. Thanks!
@Shar Dundred; Thanks! Yep, in truth I want to request a skin for it, making the tower dark, and without purple-ish color. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.