• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Destiny.Knight presents

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Mainly hero design differences.

Insufficient; without a doubt you should know that there are many AoSs out there with varying kinds of hero designs. You would have to do something very, very novel to your hero design to make people interested.

Your overall idea is very generic and minimal. The only reason you should make it, is because you like wasting your time in the map editor.

Level 15
BATTLE CARNAGE: Update

From WhiteFang
Do you have any screenshots to tease us with? :D
Anyway,good luck with this project.I wish you success
Reply: No screenshots available yet as I had some preparations to meet, production is in progress and add some feedback about expectations if any, last of all thank you for the confidence!

From pick-a-chew
Originally Posted by Destiny.Knight:

Mainly hero design differences.
Insufficient; without a doubt you should know that there are many AoSs out there with varying kinds of hero designs. You would have to do something very, very novel to your hero design to make people interested.

Your overall idea is very generic and minimal. The only reason you should make it, is because you like wasting your time in the map editor.
Reply: That's a problem many people face and honestly epicwar isn't helping because the crowd from Warcraft 3 had critically moved on, what I get for feedback is this very tiny fraction of community :). . .

___
Update: Changed map name, alpha map released!
Update: Come on man guys, I need feed back :[

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.