• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes of the Storm: Eternal Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
PRAINBBRANT11433865192756.jpg

Be Ready for the Eternal Conflict...

It's been weeks after the release of Heroes of the Storm or HotS, and Blizzard announced it's very first update, Eternal Conflict. This update is Diablo themed and will bring 3 new Diablo heroes: King Leoric, The Butcher and Diablo's sirst support, Monk. It will also bring a new battleground, Battlefield of Eternity and it will have the themes of the High Heavens and the Burning Hells with an Angelic and Demonic immortal that will fight for your team on the battlefield. It will also feature new skins with the same theme for other Heroes, like the Angelic Diablo and others.

To all Heroes and Nephalem out there, be ready!

Last edited:
Level 25
Still no Deckard Cain as a hero though. At least Diablo is getting its first Monk support which is great.

Keiji said:
What's all this bullshit about Deckard Cain? If I'm not mistaken, he has no combat
training, no magical powers and is an old man with a walking stick. He's a lore-writer,
one we love and adore, but nothing more. I just don't see him as a hero to brawl with
characters like Lich King, Kerrigan and Diablo.

I think he don't get much combat not even magic as Keiji said so I think the Monk is just better.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I think he don't get much combat not even magic as Keiji said so I think the Monk is just better.
Seeing how Heroes of the Storm has nothing to do with how powerful you were where you came from that is not an excuse.

Although I am also happy to see the Monk (despite his arms looking a bit... weird), I still want to see Deckard Cain. Seeing how a young Pandarian child and a Murlock made it in, I do not see why a well read old man should not. He fits the build of a joke character quite well.

Level 25
Seeing how Heroes of the Storm has nothing to do with how powerful you were where you came from that is not an excuse.

Although I am also happy to see the Monk (despite his arms looking a bit... weird), I still want to see Deckard Cain. Seeing how a young Pandarian child and a Murlock made it in, I do not see why a well read old man should not. He fits the build of a joke character quite well.

I also hope for him, actually and if he will make it, I'm interested to see his abilities.

Also, I think Li Li is fine for it as she is pretty well trained and is agile enough to handle fights, dunno about Murky though

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I think Li Li is fine for it as she is pretty well trained and is agile enough to handle fights
Only because she is mega scaled up for it. She starts out with a lot of health only for balance (no way she would out health a lot of assassins otherwise).

Deckard Cain also had Leah to handle his fights for him so it is not like he was completely helpless.

Status
Not open for further replies.