• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, i welcome myself in the hive community.

Welcome ^O^

Hello guy, i am very glad that I am here.. ^O^
And Also meeting your guys here o(*^▽^*)o

My hobby is really like to try up and create a game when i was a kid, because i think it was fun enough.
The software that i use before is:
Microsoft Visual Basic 3.0 ( ☉_☉)
Rpg Maker VX and
Rpg Maker XP

I not stick up with that software anymore because, when I adults I realize that i more hook up with RTS than RPG, because RPG make me spend more time in adventuring the game itself

I used to be warcraft modder since 2005, but i dont know that this site exist and i can get extra resource here. (* ⌒ ▽ ⌒ *)

This is about my self

1)Why I use to be warcraftIII mods?
I realize that being modding will give more satisfaction rather than playing game,
Because when you modd, you will create what kind of game you want according to my desire ♪(* ̄ー ̄)v.

2) Favourite things in modding/Warcraft III?
I)Creating new races and techtree
Because I really like to use my creativity to create a unique race.
Issues: limited choice of spell/buff in Object editor

II)Playing Altered Melee Map (that consist of different race)
Coz playing same race a bit of boring with siblings and friends
Issues: Not balancing

III)Creating Campaign based on adventures "theme"
Make my mind feel free to explore up new things such as quest, extraordinary item and also unique soilders
Issues: I am to noob to set up Warcraft III campaign :;(∩´﹏`∩);:

IV)Creating a brand new awesome, cool and unique techtree
Want to be different with others, want to bring something new to Warcraft game.
Issues: I need to watch and learn more to make the race more balancing with the unique techtree (〃 ^ ∇ ^) ノ ♪

3)Do you have your Own Projects?
Yes.
Basic Murloc Race done

Working up to make big and huge techtree of Naga races about 3x time more bigger than murloc races (For Campaign)
Issues: Need many of resources (about 2/3 more) (>△<;)

If I am not mistaken, I name my project Murloc Last Kingdom Defend (〃 ^ ∇ ^) ノ ♪.

4)Do you still want to recruiting or looking up members to your projects?

No, because i have very limited of time and I use to modding instead of gaming when i had a free time, and it require a lot of patient to developing a game (^ ◇ ^ ;)

♪(*^o^)/\(^-^*)

10178015_1401548626794053_4662600474070780622_n.jpg

Last edited:
Level 22
You don't need to welcome yourself, let us do the welcoming lol. Welcome to the hiveworkshop! Enjoy the bees and honey lol!

Level 3
Hello Everyone ★ (@ ⌒ ー ⌒ @) ノ

Hello guy, i am very glad that I am here.. ^O^
And Also meeting your guys here o(*^▽^*)o

My hobby is really like to try up and create a game when i was a kid, because i think it was fun enough.
The software that i use before is:
Microsoft Visual Basic 3.0 ( ☉_☉)
Rpg Maker VX and
Rpg Maker XP

I not stick up with that software anymore because, when I adults I realize that i more hook up with RTS than RPG, because RPG make me spend more time in adventuring the game itself

I used to be warcraft modder since 2005, but i dont know that this site exist and i can get extra resource here. (* ⌒ ▽ ⌒ *)

This is about my self

1)Why I use to be warcraftIII mods?
I realize that being modding will give more satisfaction rather than playing game,
Because when you modd, you will create what kind of game you want according to my desire ♪(* ̄ー ̄)v.

2) Favourite things in modding/Warcraft III?
I)Creating new races and techtree
Because I really like to use my creativity to create a unique race.
Issues: limited choice of spell/buff in Object editor

II)Playing Altered Melee Map (that consist of different race)
Coz playing same race a bit of boring with siblings and friends
Issues: Not balancing

III)Creating Campaign based on adventures "theme"
Make my mind feel free to explore up new things such as quest, extraordinary item and also unique soilders
Issues: I am to noob to set up Warcraft III campaign :;(∩´﹏`∩);:

IV)Creating a brand new awesome, cool and unique techtree
Want to be different with others, want to bring something new to Warcraft game.
Issues: I need to watch and learn more to make the race more balancing with the unique techtree (〃 ^ ∇ ^) ノ ♪

3)Do you have your Own Projects?
Yes.
Basic Murloc Race done

Working up to make big and huge techtree of Naga races about 3x time more bigger than murloc races (For Campaign)

If I am not mistaken, I name my project Murloc Last Kingdom Defend (〃 ^ ∇ ^) ノ ♪.

4)Do you still want to recruiting or looking up members to your projects?

No, because i have very limited of time and I use to modding instead of gaming when i had a free time, and it require a lot of patient to developing a game (^ ◇ ^ ;)

And nice to meet you again, StoPCampinGn00b, Heinvers, Hell_Master, chobibo, GunSlinger21 and Aeroblyctos ♪(*^o^)/\(^-^*)

Last edited:
Level 30
You have some good projects there and I must say you're quite ambitious which is a good thing! I'm hoping to see this project of yours on the Map Section one day. And I guess you already let PlankingWolf know about this Murloc project of yours seeing that he is quite hooked to murlocs as well.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.