• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aloha e Hiveworkshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Aloha e na lahui O Hiveworkshop! O AkuaKumulipo ko'u inoa A makemake au e hana i kela community!

[translation below]

What's up people of Hiveworkshop! My name is AkuaKumulipo [just call me "Kumu" for short" and i look for to working with this new community! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a BIG fan of "making" or "hana" in Hawaiian :) OH before I go more into my background in the modding world of Warcraft III I'd like to tell you a bit about myself :D

Well, to start off- I am of Samoan, Hawaiian, and Filipino decent :D and as you can see above- I can speak English and Hawaiian :p. Uhmm... I was born on the east side of Hawai'i in the star city of Honolulu on the island of O'ahu. I'm a BIG gamer at heart ^^ I also really enjoy music, recreational arts, and friends :D anyways...

Let's go back to my passion of modding. WELL- I am a maniac when it comes to creating my own world. And I mean creating it in any way shape or form whether it's creating it from writing, drawing, and my personal favorite... modding :) I have a rather thorough understanding of the Warcraft III world editor but there is still room for improvement. I've seen a lot of talent from the users of this site- so I would mostly like to admire that talent; and maybe if I'm good enough- probably show off my own haha jk- it wouldn't be showing off... I kinda suck... anyways- I look forward to working with you guys!!!

Mahalo nui loa

AkuaKumulipo (a.k.a Kumu)

163097-albums1588-picture47221.png

Status
Not open for further replies.