• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi, my name is Bob and I'm a recovering WE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've been working on and off on a Knights of the Round Table RPG since 2004. It still has a long way to go.

I've looked through every single model file and GUI spell that is on this website. I borrowed and reskinned a few models.

I have started using NewGen to incorporate JASS spells in my game.

I want get my map to a contest winning level in terraining. I'm going to learn to use highly customized lighting/fog/water effects soon.

The trigger editor of my map has several sections such as;
- Introduction (saying thanks for dling, the map is 1-8 players)
- Prologue (Intro to the story/cinematics) [not started]
- Help Wanted (what I want to get done)
- Changelog (what I've done)
- Walkthrough (basic gameplay, rescuables/items locations) [not started]
- About Me...

My name is Evan

I am 21 years old

I live in Maryland

I visit my dad in California every summer (he used to live in Colorado)

I have been to every state in the US except 10

Furthest out of country: Tijuana, Mexico (doesn't really count as out of state)

I play League of Legends occasionly, accounts: Mediumunwell and mr subs

I stopped playing WoW right before Cataclysm (80 Gnome lock, Mediumunwell, Auchindoun, Defenders of Peace)

I have worked on this map off and on since 2004

I play guitar (7 years exp), but have lost my touch a bit, I need to pick it back up again (haven't played much in a year)

I am a sophmore in college looking forward to studying Alt/Renewable Energy Engineering

I am a hippie, but I don't do drugs, or drink

I try to be vegan, when there is nothing else to eat i am forced to be vegitarian, or flescitarian (fish), or a carnivore

I believe in God, but I am a pessimist and have OCD, so its very hard for me to manage my time thoughtfully

I'm pretty busy right now, filling out my FAFSA and visiting my dad and sister in California. I want to get my map ready for release and stuff, but I'm trying to have fun on vacation. School will come first when that starts. I'm deciding on whether to go back to school in Maryland or try California for a semester.

Last edited:
Level 6
Is that spell tempest *twitch* mine? If so, I just want you to know its broken like the U.S. election system.

Nope, I haven't implemented it yet...
Update: See it here

I've looked through every single model file and GUI spell that is on this website

Really?

Oops, my mistake, I don't think I've looked at all the GUI spells, I can't remember, maybe I have. And, I definetly have only looked at all the models with the filters "Heros" and "Attachments".

And, thanks for the replies, and thanks A LOT for reading that long post. I'm honored to get a reply from the most well known movie maker.

Last edited:
Level 6
Lol your introduction looks more like a job application ^^ (at least to me it does :p)

Hahaha, your right. I was thinking something like that after I read a few other introductions. While I was writing it, I was thinking I need to make friends in high places and recruit help for my map.

Last edited:
Level 6
I updated, its more about me now, and I have an under development page. Thanks for your humbleness Kurt009 and everyone that has or will be welcoming me here. I'm glad to be a part of the community and contributing to better the world of Warcraft III which is way better than WoW and 100 times better than real life. just kidding, maybe, uh... hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.