• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hi, my name is CaffeineMonkey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
... and I would just like to say hello to everyone here at the Hive and introduce myself to the community.

"Thou shall not lurk... thou shall turn off thy shadowmeld." :ned: Cheer up night elf... orcs don't have shadowmeld and they're a'okay! :thumbs_up:

Currently I've been working on a map, well, for the while now been trying to get an idea for one at least. Currently have one, goblin engineering themed I know, beyond that it's a work in progress. Probably submit it in once finished.

Not much of a modeler, although I've done a few buildings for SimCity 4 a while back, beyond that, I can't animate and my modeling days were years ago so I'm probably a bit dusty in that area of talent. But as for graphics, if I do submit anything custom beyond maps it will likely be icons.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year, CaffeineMonkey :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.