• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a small human war simulation idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
This is a simple human war simulation idea
House build Human.
Factory produce guns, assaults guns, mortars and sniper gun.
Barracks take any units and train them to Elite gunners,Arcitect or Assault troopers.
Farms produce food
Humans can take guns to become infantry or take snipers guns to become long range infantry or assaults guns changing into assault troopers and can be with mortars siege infantry.
Elite sniper can also take weapons and will be semblable exept they will be more precise and Assault troopers shoot faster.
Walls blocks munitions.
An unit with a weapon drop it on death.
Architects builds all buildings.
You have the right to make what you want with this idea same shiting on it.

Last edited:
Level 2
That kind of map would require a HUGE amount of triggers but, once they are sorted out, I can see that working.

Although...the walls blocking munition...I havent got a clue how you would do that.

Level 14
I already make a great part of them : the training system, the missile system, the wall system and the weapon system and what is needed is to make the mortars , the snipers guns and assaults guns.

Attachments

• war.w3x
    25.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.