• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[2015+] Reviewing Recourses, Helpful Links, and Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
WIP

Here will be the place where you can find various guides and tips that can be helpful for reviewers. Feel free to comment and suggest new things and I will edit the first post.

Threads aimed to set guidelines for reviewing. Of course every reviewer has his or her own style, but these links can still be helpful.

Miscellaneous Tips

• When voting for moderation, state that you are voting. E.g "I rate the map 1/5 and I vote for the map to be REJECTED." is the correct way whereas "1/5 and REJECTED." almost breaks the impersonation of a staff member rule.
  • If possible, add the version number of the map you reviewed attached to your review post.
General useful links to give to map uploaders

Level 32
Changelog (about three months ago)

- Uniqueness rule added + clarification of taking maps without permission
- Termination of the 'Is the map protected?' requirement in description
- Description rule updated, many things are not a must but a highly recommended now. It's vague but Ralle intended it to be this way

Status
Not open for further replies.