• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Re: Hi all

Hi all!

We're playing a lot of TD-s , and we "accidentally" comet to play WH td , and we failed to win , of couse :) And i thought, maybe i'll be able to find some good tips for the map :)

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey m8!
Hmm.. There are many ways of playing this map but only a few ways of winning the map :)
I am not very pro in the map but I can tell you my strategy:

I start up choosing Tyranid race. Then I build a few Termagaunts around where the monsters come. I usually leak at the beginning cause it's impossible not to with that race.
When I get the money I buy a few Raveners which can take down the Air. If you have money enough then upgrade Raveners cause then they will beat the air easily.
Before lvl 8 (mechanical) you buy a 2-3 genestealers cause they will kick the mechanical with ease.
After that just try to get the most powerful towers of the race cause they are worth it.
When I get my peace of lumber I usual buy the Chaos/Khorne race cause I like their upgraded Chaos Spacemarines with Bloodlust (wuarhg).
Then just do some freestyling build what you want.
Hehe that's my (pro) strategy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.