• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias Dungeon Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Gaias Dungeon Host Bot

Because of the mass of player which are joining our normal bot we decided to set up a special bot for people to find dungeon groups.

How to find games:

Battle.net:
Add GaiasDungeon to your friendlist to find games. Games are called: "Gaias Dungeon (HighLvLOnly)".

Garena:
In this rooms you can play Gaias:
Albania DotA Room 01 - there you can find GaiasDungeon
Russia RPG Room 05 (1.26a) - there you can find GaiasDungeon
Brazil RPG Room 04 - there you can find GaiasDungeon
War3 Custom Map: Tree Tag Room 02 - there you can find GaiasDungeon
Europe RPG Room 01 - there you can find GaiasDungeon

Bot Informations:

Gamename:
Gaias Dungeon (High Level)
Autostart: 6

Player Problems: (Hacks, Flames ...)

If there are any issues with players, or any ban requests to be made, please contact the following bot admins on the forums by private message only,

Active Admin Names

Kyuzo_dono (Mainadmin right now, thanks again for running the bots once again)
muzzel
Vestra
S0ulseeker
Egotenks

Please include a replay involving the individual you have an issue with. However, a screenshot can also be accepted as evidence.

People who have already donated: (big thanks by the way)

Thanks to:
- Vestra
- q1k
- S0ulseeker
- Turlon
- Muzzel
- noobcake

for donating !

Bot will end: 1th april 2015

Last edited:
Level 6
I seriously would help but wasted a lot of money in steam some days ago and i really don't have more money to spend in the internetz :E

you dont have to donate right now, its fine in 1-2 months aswell. at least some ppl donate :goblin_yeah:

Level 13
Good news Shapy, liking this whole new bot idea. As for donations I'll be able to swing one by you soon.

Level 13
If there are ever issues on the bot with players, feel free to send me screenshots on links that provide examples of player abuse and I'll see what I can do about it.

Level 6
or I see: P
hopefully soon be able to ombuserver or eurobattle net: D

never thought about adding pvpgn servers to the 2nd bot you always can download garena and this is actually way better than ombuserver or eurobattlenet

Level 3
Shapy garena is not better, it has higher ping, games don't appear when they are not in your region, etc.

/Sigh
Just because it's like that for you, you can't say that for everyone's case.
My ping on GaiasBot on Battle.net is 250ms while on Garena it is 100ms. And I know many people with the same problem. And that's not just for GaiasBot, which means we generally have lower pings on Garena.

Games "don't appear when they are not in your region" is not true. In fact, the games shows for everyone in the room, on the LAN tab of Wc3, if the host is working properly.
You might have said having no experience with Garena at all and not knowing how the Rooms in it works, but please, don't hate on Garena for no Reason.

Level 18
/Sigh
Just because it's like that for you, you can't say that for everyone's case.
My ping on GaiasBot on Battle.net is 250ms while on Garena it is 100ms. And I know many people with the same problem. And that's not just for GaiasBot, which means we generally have lower pings on Garena.

Games "don't appear when they are not in your region" is not true. In fact, the games shows for everyone in the room, on the LAN tab of Wc3, if the host is working properly.
You might have said having no experience with Garena at all and not knowing how the Rooms in it works, but please, don't hate on Garena for no Reason.

lol.. i played in garena for two years, dude i know what i'm talking about lot of people think the same.

Level 3
Shapy garena is not better, it has higher ping, games don't appear when they are not in your region, etc.
I do agree with gunz, we usually play on garena, and our ping is quite low compared to other hosts, so i dont really have any complaints about it...
So, i dunno if it's better or not for you, but u surelly can't speak for everybody...

Level 3
lol.. i played in garena for two years, dude i know what i'm talking about lot of people think the same.

Like I said, you can't say for all since there is a lot of people that also don't have any problems whatsoever with Garena and actually have lower pings. Stop hating.

Level 13
Strangely enough ever since the bot was connected to Garena there always seemed to be more lag ingame in general. Shits weird man, I love that the community is intertwined but watching that delay could be an issue for 1.2A boss fights.

Level 6
The Dungeonbot is now hosting the new 1.2A beta to provide you guys with a hosting service to test the map. Downloads still disabled so u have to download it first from the forum !

Level 1
Don't know where to write it... but... please add VOTEKICK to bot function - while players downloading the map - and then leave.... 90% ... to kick them in the lobby... and play aldd 20-30+ lvls... =(

Level 6
i dont really get what u you are saying but there is a !votekick command in the public bot. (this is actually the wrong bot this one doenst allow downloads at all)

also if u get sick of playing on the public bot try the second bot ! (this one is dungeongroups and stuff)

Level 5
How much does each bot cost monthly? And also point me in the direction of where and how you acquired them, virtual servers or w/e you're using Shapy, I might run one myself.

Level 6
updated the first page of this and the other bot.

Keep the Bot alive !

As you might think running a bot is not free at all, so we need some donations to make sure he is up for a long time.

A bot costs about 6 $ a month. (+/- 2 $ it always depends on how much connections are running/rental cd keys and stuff)

If you want to donate please click here for Information:

You can just use the Button bellow:

Or send me a PN and you will get the PayPal Information.

Even 1 $ will help us keep the bot alive. Please dont forget to tell me your name so i can add you to the donationlist !

People who have already donated: (big thanks by the way)

Thanks to:
- Vestra
- q1k
- Soulseeker

for donating !

Bot will end: 5th june 2013

Gathered money for the next 3 months:
60 %

Last edited:
Level 10
I just donated did you get it? If I don't have time to play Gaias you better be damn sure the money I am making while slaving away will at least go to help Gaias cause!

also on a side note when you say bot will end 5.06.2013 is that written as like May 6th 2013 (American way) or June 5th 2013?

Level 6
i got it ! Thanks a lot to soul for his help. also changed the date u were right its a bit confusing with the dates :D

Level 10
In the donator list you have Soulseeker, but my name is spelt with a zero as S0ulseeker :p Doesn't really matter either way just thought I'd point it out haha

Level 13
^ okokokok.

Spam aside, Admin works fine for me and both bots are hosting ok so everything is all good here.

Level 13
Bot just crashed, I blame S0ul.

It appears to be fine now btw. Apparently it was only me that disconnected but everyones pings skyrocketed to like 1900ms.

Level 6
Thanks a lot to Turlon for the donation !

guys we getting there we have 1 more month to get the last 30 % !

Level 6
I'm living in Ukraine, so... is there opportunities to donate with Web Money ?

hey there never heared about web money at all, so might you cant donate at all right now. i have to figure out if there is a good way.

Level 14
I witnessed the bots having some problems yesterday, it disconnected several times for some minutes. I tried to restart the bot, but it didnt last long. I guess this is just a problem of the bot hoster? (Does the hoster provide informations about server problems and stuff, i culdnt find it? @shapy)

Level 5
Shapy ur never online. The bots started malfuncrioning two days ago, by dropping everyone. Now there is constant lag for me and few others. Check it out. Thx.

Level 21
I witnessed the bots having some problems yesterday, it disconnected several times for some minutes. I tried to restart the bot, but it didnt last long. I guess this is just a problem of the bot hoster? (Does the hoster provide informations about server problems and stuff, i culdnt find it? @shapy)

Same here. I thought it has something to do with me though.

Level 6
according to the server admin there has been problems the last 5 days. the bot should be moved to a other server and we got 1 month for free aswell :goblin_yeah:

if you still have problems please leave a note

Level 6
I just wanna say that we still need a bit money for the next months and the bot runs only for 5 more days !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.