• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto: Will of Konoha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Like me ^^, good thing we are both from the same country, it helps in comunication.Yes converting something from gui to jass won't ,make much of a difference, you have to edit the code to make it more efficient, for example removing leaks, even tough that can be done in gui, it takes a hell lot more time

Level 2
so more work..man! :D i think it will be a great map :).Good luck and keep working :D ,i hope you remember me :p.. I whant to help you with the combo but my english is bad grrrr and i cant write a list of combos but i will try to help you :D maybe you will understand :D.

Level 1
could u put gaara in please and maybe... allow him to fly on his sand and if u do do gaara do it right make the jutsu's he does look cool like sand coffin make u like go up in the air covered in sand then maybe blood goes everywhere.

Level 3
Looks like a promising Naruto map, I expect lots of good spells :D
Anyway, it would be great if you add Kimimaro (maybe make him a bad guy or something). I like him alot and can't believe he died :(
Also, I think you should make some skill require certain things before they can be used. For example Rasengan. In the manga/anime, Naruto has to have a Shadow Clone to use Rasengan properly (not really sure though, never really read Naruto Shippuden). So if Naruto doesn't have Shadow Clone, he cannot use Rasengan.
Now for some combo ideas:

Good Luck with the map :))

Well in Naruto Shippuden Naruto still uses a shadow clone for rasengan he also goes up to 2 clones for his newer rasengan technique =)

Status
Not open for further replies.