• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Naruto: Will of Konoha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Naruto: Will of Konoha with video samples

Description:
This is an arena map, with rpg elements. Though it seems just a normal arena map, it isn't.

While walking on konoha village and its outskirts, you may find many npc's or players, both friendly and enemy.

You can challenge, be challenged or be forced to battle.

When a battle begins, both player and opponent are teleported to an arena, (this isn't an enclosed arena, with walls and that stuff, i can't explain it well, but you shall see) where they battle.

However the battle system isn't like you are used to see. This is sort of a turned based battle, however, it's so dynamic that you become unaware of the turn system.

While on your turn, you can execute one justsu or a movement like attack directly with a punch or throw a kunai. Whilst the opponent's turn you can use one jutsu or movement for defense or evasion.

This is not that simple though. when you execute one jutsu for offense, while on your turn, you have a really short time before the jutsu starts, to execute another jutsus and then perform a combo. One example: you can use kage bunshin no jutsu to create one naruto replica, and use on it an explosive note, then order it to attack the opponent, when the replica suffers damage it will disapear but the explosive note will remain there and will explode in the opponent's face. Almost the same when you're in the opponents turn, but when you use a jutsu or movement to defend, you have that short time to execute another jutsu or movement to counter-attack. Example: You will be attacked directly, what will you do? replace your body with an object, tranform the object to be like you and then put a explosive note on there, when the object is attacked the opponent will once again have his face blown up.

Post some good combos you've thought, because some combos might be triggered.

Also the jutsus and movements are not on the character, which gives a larger array of skills and is also faster to execute combos. It's like a button-click system, though do not think it's dialog menus.

While out of combat you can regenerate your chakra and health points. Perform missions for the village, eat ramen, explore the village, finding it's secrets, adventure through the surrounding forest and search for opponents.

The maximum level is 5 Genin, chuunin, jounin, jounin elite and kage respectively and you don't level up by defeating opponents.

Shinobis:
Right now I only have three shinobis, the three main characters of naruto. I'll eventually add more over time.

Important Note: If you don't like naruto and you want to post stupid comments about my map for being about naruto, then don't post please.

Attachments

• screen 6.jpg
    screen 6.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 1,847
  • screen 7.jpg
    screen 7.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 892
  • screen 1.jpg
    screen 1.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 777
  • screen 2.jpg
    screen 2.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 783
  • screen 4.jpg
    screen 4.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 685
  • WC3ScrnShot_010309_015443_06.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_010309_015443_06.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 324
  • WC3ScrnShot_010309_015446_07.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_010309_015446_07.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 391
  • WC3ScrnShot_010309_015426_03.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_010309_015426_03.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 279
  • screen 3.jpg
    screen 3.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 355
  • WC3ScrnShot_010309_015412_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_010309_015412_01.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 302
  • WC3ScrnShot_010309_015419_02.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_010309_015419_02.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 283
  • WC3ScrnShot_010309_015558_16.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_010309_015558_16.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 359
  • WC3ScrnShot_010309_015601_17.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_010309_015601_17.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 359
  • WC3ScrnShot_010309_015611_19.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_010309_015611_19.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 1,045
Last edited:
Level 17
My suggestion is to add screenies or movies of the battlesystem(if you made that yet)

No seriously: One thing that naruto fans(well, any anime/book/tv-series follows this rule) is to make most characters avaible.
For example Hinata-lovers(like me) will be mad at you if you don't add Hinata, and even madder if you make her a copy of Neji(which she is not)

Level 9
My suggestion is to add screenies or movies of the battlesystem(if you made that yet)

No seriously: One thing that naruto fans(well, any anime/book/tv-series follows this rule) is to make most characters avaible.
For example Hinata-lovers(like me) will be mad at you if you don't add Hinata, and even madder if you make her a copy of Neji(which she is not)
I needed to make this system first to continue with the battle system, so right now, there are no screenies available.

Yes I'm going to add Hinata and Neji, and both will be different. It took me days to search for all the information I have about the three main characters, specially Sakura, so you can expect that hinata and neji will be definitely different.

What you see on the screenies is the menu of each character, it's description, specialization, the two most used combat types (example: melee and ranged) and the list of jutsus that only belong to that specific character.

Sakura jutsus icons are not finished because I didn't find any pictures when she does that jutsus, is there someone completely addicted to naruto and has seen the series multiple times that can help me finding the episodes that she does those jutsus? I'll list them when someone gets interested in helping.

Btw thanks to all

Level 2
very good :D keep working man :D and you tolded me to use fraps for movies why you didnt used it?^^ :p

Level 4
good projec nad I agree most of Naruto maps are poor cuz their makers had no idea for it . I hope you will change reputation of naruto maps^^ and I hope you will add playable Zabuza ^^ cuz I'm Zabuza fan this is my personal request ^^and Ifyou decide to do it I have also ideas for some attacks ^^ good luck with your map

Level 17
I can help you i guess. Both with concepts and images.
I haven't seen the whole series more than once, but i've seen key-points and i have pretty much spare-time.

Zabusa is easy, since he uses several jutsus in his short appearance.
Water Bunshin (Water clone, like kage bunshin but with water)
Water Cage (creates a ball of water around the enemy, slowly drowning them and keeping them in place. Needs to keep focus while doing this, where his bunshins come in handy. They can use it for him.)
Mist (Creates a really thick fog which makes the surroundings almost invisible for the enemy, while Zabusa himself can navigate through it.)
Suiton: Tidal Wave (or something like that xD) (Creates a huge tidal wave which is being sent towards the enemy)
Suiton: Twin Water Dragon(or something like that xD) (Creates 2 huge waves in the form of dragons which iss being sent towards the enemy with massive force)

Remember that in Naruto there is three types of range: Close-range, Mid-range and Long-Range.
Example: Naruto is Close-range, he pretty much has to run to his opponent to do anything.
Sasuke is Mid-range, he can fight closerange but can also use his fire-jutsus to take down those further away.
Gaara is Long-range, he can attack the enemy from far away.

Level 15
Looks like a promising Naruto map, I expect lots of good spells :D
Anyway, it would be great if you add Kimimaro (maybe make him a bad guy or something). I like him alot and can't believe he died :(
Also, I think you should make some skill require certain things before they can be used. For example Rasengan. In the manga/anime, Naruto has to have a Shadow Clone to use Rasengan properly (not really sure though, never really read Naruto Shippuden). So if Naruto doesn't have Shadow Clone, he cannot use Rasengan.
Now for some combo ideas:
1 (Rasengan Combo)- Shadow Clone + Naruto Combo (if there is :p) + Rasengan = Creates shadow clones, then clones do Naruto Combo and real Naruto prepares for Rasengan. When the enemy is landing Naruto throws Rasengan at the person and deals crazy dmg :)
2 (Kunai Barrage)- Shadow Clone + Kunai = Creates clones which throw kunai, easy :p
Good Luck with the map :))

Level 4
here you have a lot of info about Zabuza Full Biography maybe he has less jutsus thant other but when you look at his battle you can find some skills for example:
Sword throw - he can throw his sword into the enemy
and it's important he's mizu bunshins (water clones has whater prison jutsu!! and I'd add the Sword throw too^^)
Zabuza jutsus:
Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique here link to info and http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu-03.php(you have threre even range^^ so i think it will be help full)
Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique Ninjutsu
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique Ninjutsu and as i said before they have some justus of the user
Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique Other Skills
Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique Ninjutsu
Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique Suirou no Jutsu http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu-17.php
Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique Ninjutsu
and I'd add sword throw and if you want I can find somethin eles^^pls make good Zabuza character in the most of the maps his made bad:/
I hope this is useful for you^^
and you could add Haku too ^^
oh and my suggest for the jutsus that water clones can use: (Hidden Mist Technique ,Water Prison Technique ,Hidden Mist Technique , Silent Homicide Technique ,and Sword throw if you ll make this:p) and water clones has 1/10 of the users strength . water clones are important in the fight strategy of Zabuza^^

Last edited:
Level 9
i have one question wiz, are u going to use a spellbook kind of thing for the normal jutsus that everyone has like substitution, clone etc?

no, I'm not going to use a spellbook, as I said above, the way you use jutsus is simplier than that, you only have to click on a button and he does the rest. It will be this way because you need to do combos pretty fast. you don't even need to select the shinobi.

Zack1996 said:
Looks like a promising Naruto map, I expect lots of good spells :D
Anyway, it would be great if you add Kimimaro (maybe make him a bad guy or something). I like him alot and can't believe he died :(
Also, I think you should make some skill require certain things before they can be used. For example Rasengan. In the manga/anime, Naruto has to have a Shadow Clone to use Rasengan properly (not really sure though, never really read Naruto Shippuden). So if Naruto doesn't have Shadow Clone, he cannot use Rasengan.
Now for some combo ideas:
:
1 (Rasengan Combo)- Shadow Clone + Naruto Combo (if there is :p) + Rasengan = Creates shadow clones, then clones do Naruto Combo and real Naruto prepares for Rasengan. When the enemy is landing Naruto throws Rasengan at the person and deals crazy dmg :)
2 (Kunai Barrage)- Shadow Clone + Kunai = Creates clones which throw kunai, easy :p
Good Luck with the map :))

there is two rasengans, the normal rasengan, and the odama rasengan, the odama rasengan is required to have a clone but it's not a part of a combo, it's kinda automatic, though you can create combos from this.
Btw I didn't get the part of your combo suggestion: "naruto combo", what do you mean by naruto combo?
And there is already the second combo as normal jutsu, this because naruto as few own jutsus. But thanks for suggestions :smile:

arphax214 said:
lol dude will of fire!!!not will of konoha>>
Well when I choose a name, I was a bit in hurry. And btw Naruto Will of Fire does already exists, so I can't name it that way. But the name might be changed, if you have better ideas for the name, post them here or pm me. Thanks anyway:smile:

Lukas said:
here you have a lot of info about Zabuza Full Biography maybe he has less jutsus thant other but when you look at his battle you can find some skills for example:
Sword throw - he can throw his sword into the enemy
and it's important he's mizu bunshins (water clones has whater prison jutsu!! and I'd add the Sword throw too^^)
Zabuza jutsus:
Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique here link to info and http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu-03.php(you have threre even range^^ so i think it will be help full)
Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique Ninjutsu
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique Ninjutsu and as i said before they have some justus of the user
Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique Other Skills
Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique Ninjutsu
Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique Suirou no Jutsu Ninjutsu
Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique Ninjutsu
and I'd add sword throw and if you want I can find somethin eles^^pls make good Zabuza character in the most of the maps his made bad:/
I hope this is useful for you^^
and you could add Haku too ^^
oh and my suggest for the jutsus that water clones can use: (Hidden Mist Technique ,Water Prison Technique ,Hidden Mist Technique , Silent Homicide Technique ,and Sword throw if you ll make this:p) and water clones has 1/10 of the users strength . water clones are important in the fight strategy of Zabuza^^

Really thinks for the info about zabuza, really thanks:thumbs_up:

Level 9
so if you're tired to order your hero to attack and do nothing, just watch them fighting and die, then this is for you. You can have 1 hp and even win the combat. This is about intelligence, not about endurance and brute force.
Though this system is turn based that doesn't mean that in your opponent's turn you'll just wait to take his attack, you will be able to defend your self, avoid the attack, counter attack, do has you wish.

Level 4
so if you're tired to order your hero to attack and do nothing, just watch them fighting and die, then this is for you. You can have 1 hp and even win the combat. This is about intelligence, not about endurance and brute force.
Though this system is turn based that doesn't mean that in your opponent's turn you'll just wait to take his attack, you will be able to defend your self, avoid the attack, counter attack, do has you wish.

agree with Wizardum I love maps when you must use (and here hard word for someones) Inteligents and think about strategy to win fight . good job Wizardum

Aja

Aja

Level 1
The maximum level is 5 Genin, chuunin, jounin, jounin elite and kage respectively and you don't level up by defeating opponents.

What exactly does that mean? And how do you level up instead? What is the plot? Will characters evolve from genin w/ a small repertoire of spells to large arsenal jounins/kages/etc?

Imo, you should add some of your own spells to each character, for each person only shows ~10 moves max in the series.

For instance Zabuza is an S-class ninja that specializes in the subtle arts of assassination, but who's to say he doesn't have some gigantic flashy move for escape or diversion? Or genjutsu? What if he also knows fire jutsu, earth jutsu, etc.

For reference, I'll list Naruto's abilites:
[mass] Shadow clone
Rasengan/big rasengan/wind rasengan
Summoning
Shape changing
Rebirth (kyuubi chakra)

And that's it. That's all he ever uses. But such a short list would be boring right? Since he's from the fire village, shouldn't he know any fire spells? Since he traveled with Jiraiya, doesn't he know any mysterious s-rank spells?

Level 9
rasenshuriken is a kinjutsu, forbidden by the 5th hokage because it damages the user himself, so i think it should be made available only in life-threatenin situations..

Level 9
terradont said:
Don't forget that Naruto now also have Rasen Shuriken. That could be counted as a third rasengan xD
jarri said:
rasenshuriken is a kinjutsu, forbidden by the 5th hokage because it damages the user himself, so i think it should be made available only in life-threatenin situations..
eh I forgot about that rasengan version. Good idea jarri, I'll see what I can do about that jutsu. Thanks

Level 9
Flash.Kisame said:
maybe i could help you with ideas (at least i will try to)
for which heros do you still need jutsus/combos ?
Sure. Right now I have sakura. naruto e sasuke with all information I need. Just post whatever heroes you want to see here, it's required however, that they have at least 10 own jutsus. Give me a list of the heroes, jutsus and combos that you want to see here, and I'll add them to the map. :thumbs_up:

Level 9
kakashi- earth style: (that jutsu he uses to trap zabuza with his dogs) then shadow clone jutsu, makes 2 clones. one clone does a water style jutsu on the trapped enemy, another does great fireball technique on trapped enemy and real kakashi finishes him off with raikiri- Lightning Blade! hope u like it ^^

Level 8
ok, lets start with
Hoshigaki Kisame :D

1) Suiton: Suikodan no jutsu (water shark blast)

2) Suiton: Bakushouha (where he floods a huge region)

3) Suiton: Suirou No justu (water prison jutsu)

4) mizu bunshin no jutsu (water clones)

5) Samehada (as passive skill, that burns chakra for example)

6) Suiton: Goshokuzame (where he creates 5 water sharks); you can use this as combo with Suiton: Bakushouha (2)

7) some combo like attach a exploding tag to a water clone (for a waterexlposion or something...)

8) (a standart jutsu) Kawarimi No Jutsu (replacing technique) can be combined with exploding tag as well

9) (not a real jutsu) creating a strong waterwave, multiple shuriken are hidden in the water to increase the damage and to surprise the enemy

10) water shark blast (1) (and throwing a hidden object like kunai or shuriken or piece of wood^^ into it) combined with Kawarimi No Jutsu (8), so the water shark blast hits the enemy and Kisame gets close to his enemy due to replacement with the hidden object (then you can add an additional strike targeting the enemy)

well, i hope this helped to give you some ideas

Level 9
kakashi- earth style: (that jutsu he uses to trap zabuza with his dogs) then shadow clone jutsu, makes 2 clones. one clone does a water style jutsu on the trapped enemy, another does great fireball technique on trapped enemy and real kakashi finishes him off with raikiri- Lightning Blade! hope u like it ^^

Yes I liked it, thanks jarri.:thumbs_up:

Flash.Kisame said:
ok, lets start with
Hoshigaki Kisame :D

1) Suiton: Suikodan no jutsu (water shark blast)

2) Suiton: Bakushouha (where he floods a huge region)

3) Suiton: Suirou No justu (water prison jutsu)

4) mizu bunshin no jutsu (water clones)

5) Samehada (as passive skill, that burns chakra for example)

6) Suiton: Goshokuzame (where he creates 5 water sharks); you can use this as combo with Suiton: Bakushouha (2)

7) some combo like attach a exploding tag to a water clone (for a waterexlposion or something...)

8) (a standart jutsu) Kawarimi No Jutsu (replacing technique) can be combined with exploding tag as well

9) (not a real jutsu) creating a strong waterwave, multiple shuriken are hidden in the water to increase the damage and to surprise the enemy

10) water shark blast (1) (and throwing a hidden object like kunai or shuriken or piece of wood^^ into it) combined with Kawarimi No Jutsu (8), so the water shark blast hits the enemy and Kisame gets close to his enemy due to replacement with the hidden object (then you can add an additional strike targeting the enemy)

well, i hope this helped to give you some ideas

Yes this really helped, but there is some problems. When I said that only character's only own jutsus it meant to be only jutsus that they would only use, so this would not include jutsus like kawarimi no jutsu, that every shinobi already have available, but that's no problem, I didn't explained that well so. Other thing is that I need really ten jutsus, unless you don't mind I use a combo like a normal jutsu. I don't know kisame that well so I don't know how many own jutsus does he have. I'll try to solve this situation.
Btw you really showed some really good combos, this is not what I was expecting, so it's really good! Thanks Thanks:thumbs_up:

Level 3
I've got idea for sasuke. hope you understand cause my english realy bad

List of jutsu:

Genjutsu

make illusion to enemy, if enemy attack sasuke, actually they attack a clone.
genjutsu used to avoid enemy attack or jutsu
when using genjutsu, sasuke can't attack the enemy or using jutsu.

Sharingan

with sharingan, sasuke can find hidden or invisible enemy. sharingan also can detect which is a bunshin/clone or the real one.

Chidori

attack enemy with chidori with ultra speed. While using chidori, sasuke is become easy to attack because he has to focus with the chidori itself. Enemy also easy to avoid chidori because its only move straight.
After using chidori, sasuke will stop a while because chidori uses a lot of chakra.

if sasuke in sharingan mode while using chidori, sasuke will be invulnerable cause he can detect all enemy attack. Sharingan also increase success percentage of chidori.
Using sharingan and chidori in same time uses a huge amount of chakra, so sasuke only can use this combo twice. After using chidori, sasuke will stop a while.

Dark Seal

while using the dark seal, sasuke will transform and will has wings. while in this form, sasuke move faster and stronger. his jutsu also getting stronger.
After using this jutsu, sasuke will loss his hp.

Defense state

while in dark seal form, sasuke can protect himself with his wings. Absorb any damage taken.

Sword Attack

sasuke attack with his sword. His sword can getting longer so it can attack enemy in long distance.

Mangekyou sharingan

with mangekyou sharingan, sasuke can use a more powerfull genjutsu.
Make illusion to enemy, if enemy attack sasuke, the enemy hurt himself.
when using mangekyou sharingan, sasuke able to use amaterasu.

Amaterasu

burn enemy with dark flame. Amaterasu have few second casting time and require mangekyou sharingan. Sasuke can use this jutsu only once and It's hurt sasuke's eyes so it prevent sasuke to use sharingan again.

I hope this will help. Hope you understand ^^V

Last edited:
Level 4
Dark Seal

while using the dark seal, sasuke will transform and will has wings. while in this form, sasuke move faster and stronger. his jutsu also getting stronger.

[V

you meant Heaven Cursed Seal that Orochimaru gave to Sasuke there is no Dark Seal in Naruto :p

Level 9
I've got idea for sasuke. hope you understand cause my english realy bad

List of jutsu:

Genjutsu

make illusion to enemy, if enemy attack sasuke, actually they attack a clone.
genjutsu used to avoid enemy attack or jutsu
when using genjutsu, sasuke can't attack the enemy or using jutsu.

Sharingan

with sharingan, sasuke can find hidden or invisible enemy. sharingan also can detect which is a bunshin/clone or the real one.

Chidori

attack enemy with chidori with ultra speed. While using chidori, sasuke is become easy to attack because he has to focus with the chidori itself. Enemy also easy to avoid chidori because its only move straight.
After using chidori, sasuke will stop a while because chidori uses a lot of chakra.

if sasuke in sharingan mode while using chidori, sasuke will be invulnerable cause he can detect all enemy attack. Sharingan also increase success percentage of chidori.
Using sharingan and chidori in same time uses a huge amount of chakra, so sasuke only can use this combo twice. After using chidori, sasuke will stop a while.

Dark Seal

Defense state

while in dark seal form, sasuke can protect himself with his wings. Absorb any damage taken.

Sword Attack

sasuke attack with his sword. His sword can getting longer so it can attack enemy in long distance.

Mangekyou sharingan

with mangekyou sharingan, sasuke can use a more powerfull genjutsu.
Make illusion to enemy, if enemy attack sasuke, the enemy hurt himself.
when using mangekyou sharingan, sasuke able to use amaterasu.

Amaterasu

burn enemy with dark flame. Amaterasu have few second casting time and require mangekyou sharingan. Sasuke can use this jutsu only once and It's hurt sasuke's eyes so it prevent sasuke to use sharingan again.

I hope this will help. Hope you understand ^^V
As Terradon said, I already have sasuke's concepts. Though, you gave me a pretty good idea, that should be quite funny. Thanks anyway:thumbs_up:

Slaydon said:
Can you show me how to do it? Im going to make a Spore Map
Show you how to do specificaly what?

TheBloodDancer said:
As you must have Sp3||p4xz, you could ask Nidhogg-kun, he makes them quite well (Check spells section).
I don't actually know what Sp3||p4xz means, but Terradont is probably once again right. I need concepts, though it's not urgent, because I'm more worried about the game base systems, when they're done, I'll start adding all characters, missions, easter eggs and more challenging things I can.

And btw thanks Terradont for your daily feedback! It continues to give me motivation to keep working.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.