• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The After: Concept Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
The After is a story I started writing about few days ago. It's about a lives of everyday people in the post-apocalyptic world, many days after the great war, often mentioned at war. I decided to make some rough sketches of characters or important events in the book to enhance the world I'm trying to get to you people. Bet you guys didn't expect I can draw. Easy-going criticism would be nice.

Captions
#1. The first picture is supposed to be a portrait of "One-Eye" whom is often compared to a king. He was a former tactician for Zeep's raiders which he worked with battle tactics, diplomacy (between other warlords), and all sort of other things.

In chapter 1, the return of the king, he returns to Zeep and his raiders. After a short test, One-Eye is in and eager to take his place back in the gang.

I gave him nice cloths and a pilot hat. I thought it looked kinda awkward and wanted to give him a ragged overcoat, but did not knew exactly how they looked like, so just decided to give him some old-guys cloths. That pretty much sums it all up. More pictures to come later. Oh, and sorry about the bad quality and everything, I'm not familiar with all the wires and imagehostin and stuff.

Attachments

• dscf0226.jpg
    dscf0226.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 564

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I can't help but think his grin is somewhat unfitting with the rest of his expression. A straight, neutral mouth would fit better, either that or he'll need a glimpse in his eye, if you get it? ;)

Level 8
Guess the mouth is diggin into lots of nerves. I really liked how he looked. Mysterious, lookin as if he looked frownin but smilin at the same time. I will stick to one expression next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.