• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is my first try at Terraining, here goes.

SnowTerrain.jpg

SnowTerrain2.jpg

SnowTerrain3.jpg

Feedback appreciated

"What kind of map is this?" I havent decided what this map is, but i could kindly give the map to anyone to use for something, as long as a tincey bit of credit is given.

Level 17
If this is your first try you did a real good job. I like the 'village' best, it looks like you realy put some good effort in it.
As for the first picture, make it less rocky.
And your last picture with the lumber mill also looks good, the stairs don't realy fit in but it's nicely made.

The only real bad thing is the bones in your last picture, the dirt around the bones does not match with the ground. If it were me I would remove it but perhaps other people like it. =)

@ Gilles, first picture seems to be art terrein, and the other two pictures give me a rpg terrein feeling. ^^

Level 34
I would agree with you Airandius, but the first doesn't look like terrain art at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.