• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Twist :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
So, now i wanna try out something completely new here in this Terrain forum, i made this terrain, using about 10 mins on it, and i gently admit that it dont look good at all.

But the point here is not to judge the allready uploaded pic, but to make up ideas for how to make the pic better, personal ideas, twists, and so on, to make people talk and have fun. And in the end i want everyone think "I was a part of making this one" ^^

Have fun, and go wild! :grin::grin::grin:

Note: Everyone is welcome to say their oppinions! :D

EDIT: Added two large statues, moved the trees up from the water and added some tile variation to the ice, as well as added the Wind weather effect.

EDIT: Now this is a passon project, leave your mail at the thread and you might get the chance of being a part of this! :D

Attachments

• W.I.P Valley.jpg
    W.I.P Valley.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 212
  • W.I.P Valley 2.jpg
    W.I.P Valley 2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 222
  • W.I.P Valley 3.jpg
    W.I.P Valley 3.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Wild you say.. how about a Super Star Destroyer crashed in the ice carrying two paladins, a thousand transsexual, nazi, Eskimo clowns named Tim and a juggler named Jacob, who's formally a vegetarian but sneaks out extra bacon while no one is looking :p

Level 17
Wild you say.. how about a Super Star Destroyer crashed in the ice carrying two paladins, a thousand transsexual, nazi, Eskimo clowns named Tim and a juggler named Jacob, who's formally a vegetarian but sneaks out extra bacon while no one is looking :p
Wtf.

Sounds great.

Level 7
Using the Nerubian Ziggurat Model, blown up to about 4.00 or 5.00 scaling value, place one of those next to each statue. Then use a rope bridge across the two statues. Then use the head on spear models, flip em up side down and place them beneach the Rope Bridge. Or use an icy bridge and place stalagmites under it.

Level 34
No vacation for you! I smell a ban coming. Just kidding. Perhaps you could post this map and we could keep adding to it. Or even better, have it passed around via email. Only to those with some talent (and me). That way only one person works on it at a time.

I actually like the idea. If you don't do it, I'll start something. It's kind of like those stories you pass around. You know the ones.

Level 34
its booooooring
I haven't been happy with your comments lately. Things like this and "cool" are fine once in a while, but you continuously post like this. This last post could be considered flaming, and I am tempted to -rep.

Level 36
Ye maybe im expecting too much ... xD

Anyways, im going to try ONE MORE twist :p Ill make a fairly simple terrain, it will be somewhat a challange, and when ive made the terrain, ill post a pic and the file, and then let people try to make the best out of it, BUT all the doodads and so on that !I! places in there must be on the exact same place, but have no fear, it will be simple ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.