• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
@RED BARON: Is my request accepted?

yeohxin said:
So I gues I'll make my request here anyway. Not in a rush through.

So basically I needed a loading screen and a mini map preview, both of the same image, but just give me the base image file, I would like to adds my own logo in it but still, I will credit you.

The image will show a great ruined evil temple an army of undeaths in front of it which is charging towards the left bottom side of the image. The temple is situated t the right upper side. And at the opposite side, the left bottom, I would like to have some heroes of the light(basically they are juz good people, nothing much, they fights for the light), same, charging towards the undeaths. And a space should be left on the left upper side for my logo. I don't mind you meshes the following image, or you can refer to them as well:

temple: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...emple-full.jpg
Heroes of the lights: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.c...owteam_490.jpg
Undeath: http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.c...scarex-580.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Level 11
Aghh, looking through over 100 pages to find where i posted my old loadingscreen for my map for you to use as inspiration of creating my loadingscreen for the default loadingscreen layout, (where you see people load etc)

When you do it, i'll let you be creative and think of it your self by using mine as a starter... But when you create the text like, the version and the main text, can you make it so i can edit it easily? Like i can delete the text without harming the loadingscreen and adding my own text? I've never edited a default loadingscreen...

It wouldn't be that hard, unless finding the exact positions of the minimap and the names in the middle... But that loadingscreen explains basicly everything that you need to do. Arena is basicly an arena owned by the human race which they watch the people in the arena for amusment. But beside that fact it basicly like an uther party but with a larger scale of games such as kodotag and ice escape....

Thanks...

Edit: Note, i am trying to release the first version today or tommorow... But i'm guessing that would be impossible now if i would want an awesome loadingscreen to go with it :)

Level 35
Aghh, looking through over 100 pages to find where i posted my old loadingscreen for my map for you to use as inspiration of creating my loadingscreen for the default loadingscreen layout, (where you see people load etc)

When you do it, i'll let you be creative and think of it your self by using mine as a starter... But when you create the text like, the version and the main text, can you make it so i can edit it easily? Like i can delete the text without harming the loadingscreen and adding my own text? I've never edited a default loadingscreen...

It wouldn't be that hard, unless finding the exact positions of the minimap and the names in the middle... But that loadingscreen explains basicly everything that you need to do. Arena is basicly an arena owned by the human race which they watch the people in the arena for amusment. But beside that fact it basicly like an uther party but with a larger scale of games such as kodotag and ice escape....

Thanks...

Edit: Note, i am trying to release the first version today or tommorow... But i'm guessing that would be impossible now if i would want an awesome loadingscreen to go with it :)

Well, it should be possible - though currently I can't recall if showing loads means having a small screen or if I can get it large as well. As for easy edit, well - I can just include the psd file or something. Assuming you have photoshop.

Level 21
Okay then :smile: Expect updates when I get a break - perhaps before the weekend otherwise in the weekend. Have an exam next week so I'll likely be distracted from reading up to it, and do requests instead :grin:

Take your time Red Baron and I'm in no rush as well for my project.

Level 6
Thing is much harder than i think. Can you make this as the loading screen for me?

166652-albums5471-picture56764.jpg

As i say, it's just optional. If you can not delete the sign can you fuse this pic with the last pic (the giant tree) I just need his weapon to be shown.

Level 35
Thing is much harder than i think. Can you make this as the loading screen for me?

As i say, it's just optional. If you can not delete the sign can you fuse this pic with the last pic (the giant tree) I just need his weapon to be shown.

Well yes, I can remove the sign - A very fast version for now, due to me being in a hurry.

Here it is, not converted yet, as I am not entirely sure if that was also part of the request.

attachment.php

Can you make a MoP background? Im making a map that has all classes and races of WoW MoP.
d648fd7e4474685b309384bbbee9b133.jpg

So am I understanding you correct, you want this converted or do you want more done with it?

Both your and the one above I should have time for after I am done with training.

hey man i need a loading screen that all human orc nightelf & undead fighting each other can u create & give me that please???

If your requesting a custom made screen that will take a while, both due to me being busy, but also because I have two other requests that takes priority. It will be faster and easier for you and me, if you find some pictures you want it too look like or can use instead.

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 225
Level 6
Well yes, I can remove the sign - A very fast version for now, due to me being in a hurry.

Here it is, not converted yet, as I am not entirely sure if that was also part of the request.

attachment.php

Both your and the one above I should have time for after I am done with training.

Well, thank you. I need it as a loading screen. About my request you have all the time in the world so take your time. The deadline is June 12th this year, ok?:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 35
Have you darkened the icon, Baron?

Oh yes, I did - I apparently forgot to post it.. doh

Here it is - tried to keep in style with the example icon (shows in a little more than 200% hence too large, the smaller one looks decent):
thumb_207074.jpg

Also Weigazod:

And Bugz, while I am forgotten to upload stuff, I don't think I ever gave you this:

Enjoy - I will be going on with the work after my exam on Tuesday. :wink:

Level 6
I created my own Fullscreen.blp. 512X512 size, LoadingScreen.mdx but when i test it ITS! BLACK!. I use other map loading screen but no image just black. I am 100% sure that my image is ok but it's always black.
EVEN RED BARON'S Loading Screen he made for me it turns BLACK(I mean no image)

I tried the loading screen in my map War of Accuracy but when i tried it on my new map it shows only black! I use War of Accuracy loading screen but again it's black! but when i tried on the other map it works!

Heres my path LoadingScreen.mdx and Fullscreen.blp.I am 100% sure about that Fullscreen it has 512x512 size.

PLS. HELP ME WITH THIS!:ogre_rage:

Level 12

attachment.php

So am I understanding you correct, you want this converted or do you want more done with it?

If your requesting a custom made screen that will take a while, both due to me being busy, but also because I have two other requests that takes priority. It will be faster and easier for you and me, if you find some pictures you want it too look like or can use instead.

Just converted please

Level 35
PLS. HELP ME WITH THIS!:ogre_rage:

Can't see the mdx nor blp. But of course I'll gladly help you. I get home late today, but I'll check and if you uploaded by then I'll test and in case of problems fix it. :wink:

Hardtime: Ah okay, sorry - I believe I misunderstood your last post. I'll convert it as of now:

Download it here

Animalpower: I'll look at it :) I won't convert now, since you asked for some improvements as well.

yeohxin: I have likely forgotten it.. what was it? :smile:

Level 11
Can't see the mdx nor blp. But of course I'll gladly help you. I get home late today, but I'll check and if you uploaded by then I'll test and in case of problems fix it. :wink:

Hardtime: Ah okay, sorry - I believe I misunderstood your last post. I'll convert it as of now:

Download it here

Animalpower: I'll look at it :) I won't convert now, since you asked for some improvements as well.

yeohxin: I have likely forgotten it.. what was it? :smile:

You tottaly ignored my reply >.>

Level 10
@red baron:
yeohxin said:
so i gues i'll make my request here anyway. Not in a rush through.

So basically i needed a loading screen and a mini map preview, both of the same image, but just give me the base image file, i would like to adds my own logo in it but still, i will credit you.

The image will show a great ruined evil temple an army of undeaths in front of it which is charging towards the left bottom side of the image. The temple is situated t the right upper side. And at the opposite side, the left bottom, i would like to have some heroes of the light(basically they are juz good people, nothing much, they fights for the light), same, charging towards the undeaths. And a space should be left on the left upper side for my logo. I don't mind you meshes the following image, or you can refer to them as well:

Temple: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...emple-full.jpg
heroes of the lights: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.c...owteam_490.jpg
undeath: http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.c...scarex-580.jpg

Level 35
@red baron:

Huston we got a problem.. all the image links are dead. So can't see them. I do remember your request now, but can't really begin without pictures :p Although if I recall correct I couldn't use the undead one anyway.

neo_sluff how goes with it? Wanted me to help??

Aztec_devil2000: I didn't know what to respond to it. Also I have a lot on my mind, if you would - do post the pics/description for it again, so I have it fresh in mind.

Animalpower: Yours will be done today, I just made the post before finishing it. So I will likely update this with it.
Okay its here - posted as a picture of first. Is this good enough added artistry? (Tried to darken it, make it look drawn, yet sharp and manipulated the flames, black added for shape to fit + a little more).

Fire_And_Footman.jpg

Last edited:
Level 11
Have it similar to this but if you know the layout of the default loadingscreen, like, the skin around the "loadingbar" and the skin around the "player names" in the left middle and where the minimap is, the minimap will say "Arena" so we don't need to say arena again, but make sure to create text for me to easily edit. Be creative...

attachment.php

And this is the minimap so you know what'll be in the minimap location.

attachment.php

Attachments

• arena loadingscreen.jpg
    arena loadingscreen.jpg
    919.7 KB · Views: 167
Level 35
First of Warlord: My research led me to discover that I can apperently open the mdx file in 3D studio max, but only in the fifth version, so I'll have to conjure that up from somewhere. Othewise I heard rumors of an mdl importer, but no knowledge how that will go as of yet. Currently testing out plugins, since I also need it for the model contest currently on Hive..

AnimalPower: The one I forgot :hohum:

Download it here

bowser499: Need to be sure what you mean, are you talking about creating a background for it? Or are you talking about integrating that unit into something background/abstract?

yeohxin: Yours is coming.. I hope to get it done today, since I won't work tomorrow for obvious reasons :grin:

Edit: Okay - I got way way too caught up in doing this, should have been to bed 3 hours ago. I also forgot part of your specifics, but hope you can use it anyway :smile:

What is your logo so I can put that on (if you like it of course).

131841-albums1057-picture57114.jpg

Aztec: Used too much time on yeohxin, so gotta go to sleep.. The update I promised isn't forgotten.

Anyone I forgot? Speak up because then I have forgotten your request :wink:

Last edited:
Level 21
Hey Red Baron just wondering if I could get progress on my campaign screen.
Oh and I've waited long enough...LOL...

Level 35
Just a quick one before having to go back to work.

More stuff when I get home later today.

yeohxin:

See attachments -> New version and attached the stuff, because I am in a hurry.

Remember, if you use it, credit is required. :wink: If any errors I'll check it out when I am back.

Attachments

• UndeadAgainstLight.jpg
    UndeadAgainstLight.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 81
  • UndeadVS.zip
    374.7 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.