• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
@Dynamiczx Haha, for some reasons, I do actually listen to what could be considered some of the most 'br00tal' stuff ever, but I never really seeked brutality in my music :p

it's ok,he just said burn because most people here post old,memorable songs

Before anything, your comment about you not posting 10+ years old songs because you were born in 1999 made me smile :) Millions of people listen to Beethoven, I doubt they were born when he composed his stuff lol

But nah, it's not really that, it's just that Bruno Mars is widely considered to be at the forefront of that wave of mainstream artists that pollute the airwave and are actively shitting on the state of modern music (this is all just an opinion). If you really care, I could enumerate you a few reasons behind that reasoning, but it's kind of an universal consensus amongst everyone who explored music at some point or another. So yeah, those kind of dudes get alot of hate, but that's only natural, it's not because it's new or anything :p

For example, here's a 'good' (notice how good is the most subjective term ever) modern song (2011).

Level 14
Better old than stupid, and by stupid I mean: "It's not stupid cause you like it, it's stupid cause IT'S STUPID" if you understand...Oh and that voice is like someone is f****** him in the a**

Chucky: GTFO Bruno mars!
Bruno-
204072-albums5053-picture52097.png

although im pretty offended since he's half filipino

Level 8
omg omg omg!!!111 i must wathc tis!!!11 i am a beiber fag!!!111 lets singh !!!1 baby baby baby

and this

omg too much!1 he is so hot omg i am think i gonna get nerd rage"!111
486a0c5e-111b-494b-bc95-74282972cbef.jpg

Better old than stupid, and by stupid I mean: "It's not stupid cause you like it, it's stupid cause IT'S STUPID" if you understand...Oh and that voice is like someone is f****** him in the a**

Off Topic: Why are you posting this here :S?
Go post things like that another place.
I don't like Bruno mars songs too.. but that doesn't mean i have to say he's singing like a f****.

Status
Not open for further replies.