• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lich VS Sapphiron

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is quite a short cinematic with a fight between The Lich King and Sapphiron. Move lich forward a very small bit to start it. This is my very first cinematic so it wont be as good, when one of them die just exit cause that will be the end of it
Contents

Lich VS Sapphiron (Map)

Reviews
20:45, 5th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 37
I don't want to discourage you too much, but this cinematic is bad in every way.

It's very simple and short. You could improve the grammar. Some of the dialogue disappear too quickly. It should start automatically. There's not much going on. It should have and ending. You should disable selection circles. Don't let the units get so close to each other.

0/5.

Practise, practise, practise. A lot. Some day you'll eventually get better at making cinematics.

Level 12
This is pathetic ! Why are you uploading noobish maps !? Why !? Also from the other maps this is the worst map!
[EDIT] And don't double posting use the
edit.gif
button or you will get negative rep!

Level 2
omg ragequit

This is pathetic ! Why are you uploading noobish maps !? Why !? Also from the other maps this is the worst map!
[EDIT] And don't double posting use the
edit.gif
button or you will get negative rep!

came down mate :ugly: give him a chance besides it is he's first cinematic:witch_doc_sad:

Level 28
Newbs just don't understand.
Newbs do, noobs don't.
I won't say it, but I guess you can tell which one epiccarrot is =D

carrot: I have carefully explained what multi-posting is, please explain why you are still doing it.
I have told you NOT to do it, I have given -1 rep and said what it was, how to avoid it, it would be wise to take that hint.

Level 28
WELL THAT HELPS GOD! I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR AGEs FOR WHAT THAT MEANS. In the rules it says NOTHING and you say you told me what it is but you didnt and you finally told me on my Firdorm map -L-
Apparantly you can't speak English very well: the rules clearly say that multi-posting is forbidden.
I've explained it a while ago to you, so not 'finally'.