• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie attack v0.6

Reactions: deepstrasz
The map is made in Warcraft 3 Reforged editor.
The map is about survivors who try to beat a path of the selected campaign. There are 4 campaigns that players can play. Each campaign has a different look, doodads, destructible and environment. In the game, zombies trying to stop the survivors. There are three types of zombies. Zombie, Abomination and Meat Wagon. Survivors must deal with those things and continue to the end of the campaign.

1. How to play the map
You play as one of the survivors depending on your game color. The survivors are Rifleman, Headhunter, Archer, and Marine. Each of the survivors has different abilities. For example, rifleman has Crushing Wave, Hex and Farsight. When the survivor dies, there is nothing to do. The player must wait until the new campaign. The player red is choosing the campaign. When the campaign is complete (the Survivors found the end area, which is door and space insight), player red can choose a different campaign or Quit the game.

2. Features
- killing zombies
- spawning random items from zombies
- each player has a different survivor
- at the end of the campaign, Player Red chooses a new campaign or quit the game
- each player has a potion of healing at the start of the game
- each player is talking to every one to hear

3. AI
- the game has AI bots to play with when there are no other players
- bots are following you and attacking zombies too
- edited spells

Credits:
Map by DatnessX

The map should be playable without any bugs.
The map is not in the alpha stage. It is the final version. (only if some new ideas are brought on)

Changelog v0.6
- added cave city cliffs
- added bridge
Previews
Contents

Zombie attack v0.6 (Map)

Reviews
EnterpriseReforged
Presentation 4/5 The map was presented well enough to get the basic idea of the gameplay, the one suggestion I would have is to add some images of the gameplay/jazz the listing up a bit. the description itself is just fine however it allowed me to...
Shar Dundred
Map appears to be functional & doesn't break any rules. Approved.
Level 4
Presentation 4/5
The map was presented well enough to get the basic idea of the gameplay, the one suggestion I would have is to add some images of the gameplay/jazz the listing up a bit. the description itself is just fine however it allowed me to decide the games idealism right off the bat.

Terrain 3/5
The terrain can easily be beautified more however, the terrain that is in the current map at the time of writing this does indeed work well enough to be playable.

Imported Material N/A
As far as I can tell there was no imported material to review at this time, maybe dig through and find something that can be spiced up with a few imports.
Balance

Originality 4/5
I have seen a few other maps with the same feel, but there are not enough of them, I think as far as originality this idea is still quite original!

Machine/Net-friendly
On my computer, this game mode was smooth as silk, loaded just fine and played fine as well.

Bug-free 3/4
While I was playing through this the only thing that did spark out at me, is the fact the AI didn't seem to follow well.

Overall 4/5
Keep working at this and adding more!

Spelling & Grammar 3/5
Please see the following corrections.

Code:
The map is made in Warcraft 3 Reforged editor.
The map is about survivors who try to beat a path of the selected campaign. There are 4 campaigns that players can play. Each campaign has a different look, doodads, destructible and environment. In the game, zombies trying to stop the survivors. There are three types of zombies. Zombie, Abomination and Meat Wagon. Survivors must deal with those things and continue to the end of the campaign.

1. How to play the map
You play as one of the survivors depending on your game color. The survivors are Rifleman, Headhunter, Archer, and Marine. Each of the survivors has different abilities. For example, rifleman has Crushing Wave, Hex and Farsight. When the survivor dies, there is nothing to do. The player must wait until the new campaign. The player red is choosing the campaign. When the campaign is complete (the Survivors found the end area, which is door and space insight), player red can choose a different campaign or Quit the game.

2. Features
- killing zombies
- spawning random items from zombies
- each player has a different survivor
- at the end of the campaign, Player Red chooses a new campaign or quit the game
- each player has a potion of healing at the start of the game
- each player is talking to every one to hear

3. AI
- the game has AI bots to play with when there are no other players
- bots are following you and attacking zombies too

Credits:
Map by DatnessX

The map should be playable without any bugs.
The map is not in the alpha stage. It is the final version. (only if some new ideas are brought on)

Changelog v0.4c
- making more space in mazes
- fixed campaign bug

Level 23
Is there anyway the author could remove the tag spam?
upload_2020-4-25_16-20-3.png

Of those tags, Shooting/FPS, Miscellaneous and Campaign should be removed.
Shooting/FPS normally refers to those maps like elimination tournament where you shoot by clicking.
Miscellaneous refers to maps that do not have any other category (since this map is put in other categories, it should then not be put into misc.)
Campaign refers to a story based, multi map compilation (this is the most serious of the wrongly used tags, since players who play single player who soley rely on hive for maps, unlike players of multiplayer maps who can just download maps on Bnet in lobby).
Coop normally does not refer to any map that is not single player, but I guess it is a tag abused by everyone so w/e.