• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW silithid models please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Silithid

Can you give me an example to the path of the Silithids cuase I don't understand the one in the README

Level 4
Yeah

Crazynutter said:
Just remove the War3imported stuff when you import it. The readme just refers you to a tutorial that allows you to use more than one skin on one model.

Yeah I understand that stuff,but can you just put a path for me like:

Say change or put silithid.mdx to _________
change Silithid.BLP to ________

Level 25
You suck

You don't change them. You change "wc3imported/silithid.blp" to, OMFG, "silithid.blp"

Hence the "Removing the WC3 Imported"

Is it truely THAT hard of a concept to get one's head around? As soon as I found out the funny lines on Campaign Creation's refered to the path one needed to put the skin file in, I figured out the rest from there

And models do not need paths except if they are attachment models. These are not. Therefore, they do not need paths

Level 4
MAN

Calm down Mecheon I've been downloading models for a year and a half, :lol: but this is the first model that got me stumped. Why won't you try downloading it cuz it duzn't even say wc3imported/silithid.blp it says some other wierd stuff :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.