• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WOW icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
What for?

What's the profit in working so hard and then leave the hard work private? Why do you think is everything free on this map?

Many people do very hard work for example me i worked about 3 Weeks on my map Diablo the Legend and it was a pleasure to release the map free on this site.

If you want anything back from the people because you got the icons then you're on the wrong place!

And last but not least there are icons from WoW on this site!!!

Level 1
Hi, I've been wanting these icons for a long time, i haven't replied for awhile because i didn't check the site for awhile. If you can, i mostly need most of the crafting icons from WoW, ex. Truesilver Bar, Truesilver Ore that are not in the Icon category already. Thank you so much for doing this for others.

Level 1
Nice... WoW icons, that b nice for those of ust that don't have cash for constant online gaming, you should post them, epecially spells. :mrgreen:

Level 3
What you mean by copies? Better don't post stuff like that to the inet or the C0P$ get you faster than you can say Sandmännchen!

Just a tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.