• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

would like azshara model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hello could someone please make me a queen azshara model in night elf form i have a picture of the statue of her in warcraft here but could u please make it night elf colors not gold like the statue just like a normal night elf except i would like the model to look like the statue just without the stand and with night elf colors ty also could it please not have the tail that the statue has thnx here it is
Statue_of_Azshara.jpg

ty

Level 3
i cant find it anywhere can you please help or link it or something also just incase im not saying you did but i might not have typed it right but i dont want it to be a statue just to look like the statue and in night elf colors and with anims but please tell me where it is

thank you for even bothering to help me

Level 3
its close enough to what i wanted anyways thank you very much.
would give you rep but i already gave it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.