• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World War Z v2.00F

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Defend your nation from the Z's

Based on the book World War Z.
Contents

World War Z v2.00F (Map)

Reviews
>>» Wolverabid «<< [Date= 7th of November, 2007] [Approval status= Ignored] [Rating= None] [Notices:] [-] Unauthorized upload.

M

>>» Wolverabid «<<

[Date= 7th of November, 2007]
[Approval status= Ignored]
[Rating= None]

[Notices:]
[-] Unauthorized upload.

Level 5
This is not a legitimate version. The original World War Zombie was creted by Nos-Feratu. and MrApples, from where it was passed on to me and Dante117. Currently the real World War Zombie is centered at pollama.com and being developed by me and Hiyousuck. Whoever released this did not have the permission of the original creators to make this. I ask that the mods take this link down.

Here is a link to the pollama.com forums. This is not the first time ripped versions have been created. I hope the mods deal with this quickly. http://www.pollama.com/index.php?board=28.0

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

As Feanor said... this is not the official version... I should know... the X versions where inspired by me :D
logn story short... dont dl this map it sunofficial and go to pollama.com to get the actual map.