• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

world editor trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i like your spells.. really nice.. but why is it that some other triggers are not in the "tree style"?

it's like a comment displayed, but it works in the map.
but when i transfer it to mine, it does nothing?.. why is it?.. do i nee a program to make it into a "tree form" or my world editor is a little older thann the editor of the spells i was copying?.. help help.. =)

Level 5
--->

my version was v.1.17

i dont think its the version becuse some were in tree style,butthe mainspellwas in jassi think..well..how do i convert it?...

Level 5
-->

wen u get hit by a stun thing... could there be an ability that could cancell it or erly recovery time.. =)

um.. about jass.. if the spell is made by jass,so i can't trnsfer it to my map?.. or is there a wy to move it.. or convert it.. =)

Level 10
It's considered physical but it's till a buff and that's why no regular spells get rid of it. However, if you remove the buff via triggers, you won't be stunned. At all. It still interrupts though. But the unit will stop being stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.