• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worgen Footy

Well, with the pending release of Cataclysm I figured I would release this. This model was done on speculation of what the guards in Gilneas might be, considering Worgen are just werewolf humans. It's based on the Satyr model, using some animations from the footman, and ingame textures. Portrait is built in like the Satyr model.

Anyways, think some people might have a use for it. Give credit if used and have fun with it.

Keywords:
Worgen, werewolf, lycanthrope, wolfman, guard, footman, footy, soldier, glineas, gilnean, wolf, dog, worg, Cataclysm
Contents

Worgen Footy (Model)

Reviews
28th November 2010 General Frank: Quite useful and interesting. Model works in-game and performs very well. Approved.
Level 2
Hoe-lee-shit.

If this model were an apple... it'd be a good apple.
Quite original, haven't seen any other Worgen infantry such as this so, that's excellent. Animations are good and the model itself looks fantastic. I can see this entering my Gilnean Campaign!
4/5 + Rep!
Great job, mate.

:ogre_icwydt::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_love:

Level 3
I gave it 5 stars because it merges a Warcraft III-ized aesthetic with a WOW concept. and still keep the WCIII look to it so it should help in a wide array of maps. My only issue is that aura effects(such as Devotion Aura) are displayed above his head instead of under his feet. Other than that, It's an ideal unit if you want a fast-moving footyman. Moves like a Satyr, and attacks like a footman. Very cool!