• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WitchDoctororc

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another skin made by me...this one isnt my best...I did a Chaos Mal'Furion jusr yesterday and i think its better. use if you like...just give me credit.
Contents

WitchDoctororc (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Recolor has attacked again! Quick Ignored defenses men!

M

THE_END: Recolor has attacked again! Quick Ignored defenses men!

Level 13
advices for the screenshots; stick the four images together, crop it so there's not too much grey, and you're done. you must not blurry the edges like you did, it's annoying for the viewer, and its easier to look at something solid. Also, take your screenshots with Warcraft 3 viewer 2 ( in the tools section ).

Same thing for your malfurion, not major changes, you just recolored with your pencil, try some creativity, so it can stand out more.

Level 6
1. You cant turn a troll into an orc, but...
2. Some time ago, a skin for the headhunter was submitted, and after a while they named it a swamp troll...wel this looks like...a swamp troll witch doctor! Now...can you make shadow hunters and zerkers and bat riders for swamp trolls? Cuase gooky and wooky live in felwood swamp and have met the swamp trolls, and they're pretty nice to other trolls....
gj