• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wishing a map to be made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
well i thought here would be the place to ask for a certain map to be made...ive got the songs for it the title but the game i want to put into Wc3 stile maps is called "Morrowind" i loved the game forever and the songs sothe the soul so i was wondering if sum1 could make a map about Morrowind.i dont kno how the crap u guys make maps so well and copy them exactly to the likeing of all players but plz for once i'd like to see an awsome map from my idea that will played for a long time like the real game Morrowind there are hundreds of monsters tho..i dont kno how u'll do it but i wish any1 whos gonna make it a thanks and plz report to this forum if ur gonna help make it considering im just be supporting the music and idea of the game not the terrain so if sum1 is willing to do that plz make a Morrowind game.Thanks to all who read this post and answer to the calls of wat i wish.

Level 9
sounds like a huge map, rpg?

If so, i'd recommend you to approach a leader of a mapping team, big maps are easier for teams, and they often are much more enthousiastic in making it.
Just browse around the forum for a bit, and you'll find people who might be willing to take up the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.