• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WinterMaul Solo 5x3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
By: teh13east- [@ US east usually]
No other editor had touched this version though it is still open for those who want to.

Credit to others:
The only person i can think to give credit to is Duke Wintermaul for the release of Wintermaul, the inspiration for this game.

Description:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Horizontal maul in which your leaks go to the other players, you have 20 lives, about 10-20 races to choose from and 30+ waves of maul fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gameplay is fully functional and all included triggers/models/other are working.

Current bugs:
blocking - although red may kick if he chooses so just threaten to kick people who block.
[all people can block, not part of the game but haven't had time to fix it yet.]

Things that i would like to add / would like added
Votekick system instead of red kick, if less players/players leave then the spawn size increases, variable difficulty, and tower/creep balancing a little more.

IF YOU WANT TO EDIT:
leave my name as author put your name in the load screen instead of whats there
{in the lower text area please} if uploaded to a site put your name as author on the site [leaving my name on the title page/load screen page/map description etc.

DO NOT:
protect the map after editing, all versions of this map will be unprotected. Change the map terrain/gameplay/races etc. to where they are to my dislike including rigged races / player colors / etc.

REMEMBER: i have no problem with you editing this just please follow the rules.
--- all edits that follow the above rules have my permission to edit ---

Keywords:
Wc3, Wintermaul Solo, 5x3, v5x3, Wintermaul, Solo, TD, maul, winter
Contents

WinterMaul Solo 5x3 (Map)

Reviews
20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't edit the maps of other without permission, Rejected.

M

20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't edit the maps of other without permission, Rejected.