• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Winter Capture the flag

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a CTF map. You control a hero and the goal is to bring the enemy's flag to your camp. Pretty simple.
Contents

Winter Capture the flag (Map)

Reviews
12:47, 9th May 2008 The Hive Workshop: [-]There are a lot of bugs: ♠I can't get the flags too work , I put both the flags in my ''fence'' and nothing happens , I try to re locate the flags , Still nothing happens. ♠I'm able to pick up my teams...

M

12:47, 9th May 2008
The Hive Workshop:
[-]There are a lot of bugs:
♠I can't get the flags too work , I put both the flags in my ''fence'' and nothing happens , I try to re locate the flags , Still nothing happens.
♠I'm able to pick up my teams flag and run around and hide it.
♠There spawns too many priest trolls in the middle when you have killed those golems.
[-]There are no team creeps , There's just a bunch of Neutral hostile creeps re spawning too much.

*Rejected*
Sorry , Fix this and reply me to re-moderate it.