• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Will some1 plz make me an animation??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This maybe asking alot, but im making a map called Gang Wars and used the VillagerMale and Bloodelfenigeer to make a custom skin, but now i wanna make another attack animation. I tried it but its like impossible for me!! Will some1 plz plz make me attack anim for the VillagerMale and BloodElfEngineer, (both the same animation)??
It should be where their arms go up and shoot, witha sorta "whiplash"!

Here is a quick sketch:

AttackAnim.jpg

Level 5
i could try.. i know how to do and i can do it but i am not the best in the world. but i could help.. PM me

Level 25
Warned at WC3C and WARNED HERE AS WELL

YOU DON'T POST REQUESTS IN THE MODELS FORUM YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER BLIND IDIOT

YOU'VE POSTED THE SAME REQUEST IN TWO COMPLETLY DIFFERENT SITES, IN THE SAME FORUM WHICH IS THE COMPLETLY WRONG FORUM

WARNED

Level 2
Ok, first of all i'm very sorry!!! I posted once in W3C and didn't notice the RULES, cause it was between all the tutorials. Then when it was deleted i reposted cause i didnt notice it. Then I came here to post help but then after posting in the model forum and just soon after I reliazed that there is a Request Forum. SO MY BAD!!! Ryxian THX ill pm u now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.