• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What the?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
O.k., i was checking out cnn and found an insane shark, so i tried my hand at cnping onto an hlisk. it turned out pretty cool in wc3 viewer so i tried importing it. everything works fine, except when i change the path too units\Critters\Hydralisk\Hlisk.blp, the skin reverts to the normal hydralisk skin instead of the shark one i made. anyone know whats wrong?:confused:

Level 4
Did you restarted the WE? If you did then i don´t know what the fuck is going on... maybe if you post the texture someone could give it a try...

Level 4
Wait, you imported the one you attached or you converted it to blp? I´ll try it right now.
EDIT: You forgot to create an an alpha channel for the texture, i recomend that you get the WC3 Viewer (here), which creates it automatically when you extract the skin from the mpq. I´ll post the blp file, i think it´ll work this time.

Attachments

• bloody shark copy.blp
    202.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Level 3
Course i converted! just screwd up when i tried to post the BLP. well i used wc3 viewer before but now it works, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.