• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what happened to the skin i uploaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
saikann.

i am going to give you 3 guesses as to the reason i posted, inquiring what happened to the skin i submitted. i'll give you 3 because i'm generous, and your question makes me feel pity for you.

and i did submit the skin, for all of you to determine if it was good or bad. apparently, someone high up in the choked nether regions of power decided my skin was somehow more horrible than konblade's skins, somehow more horrible than damn recolors that are all over this site, and deleted it. i won't submit it again.

so, have you figured out why i posted, saikann? run through those 3 guesses and still don't have the answer? I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE G!@#$ DAMN SKIN I POSTED. jesus christ its so obvious, i can't believe you asked me why i posted.

Level 9
and i can't belive you want to have me as an enemy.

If you don't bother to actually do something to substantiate you're point/topic, then why even bother to use the energy required to post it ?

This forum is spammed anough already, we are not in need of more noobs/trolls.

You could have showed us the skin here, if you wanted an opinion. Instead of submitting it for opinions, post it in the forum.

Level 3
I deleted a few skins which were requested to be deletled. I doubt remember which they were but I this it was an ms paint skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.