• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Werewolf model request!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
K i've posted this billion times and i was frickin ready to screw u all cause i NEVER! get responses on the reqeusts i make!!!!!I am dam pissed off and ifit happens again screw you all.

Now i am requesting a werewolf model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell me if ur going to make it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have any qeustions ask HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Level 6
stuff like that is hard to make look good, because of the hair on it. and without interest, most people wont do it.

Level 6
stuff like that is hard to make look good, because of the hair on it. and without interest, most people wont do it.

Level 12
Why you don't get responses is beocuse no one (yet) wants to make you requested thing. No one is supposed to write "I won't make it." every time you found a request that you don't want do make. Just think if every modeler on this site would write this at all model requests. The topic would be full of replies all telling exactly the same thing and that is very unnecessary. People only responds if they find the request interesting. Else they just take a look into it and then leaves. That is why you don't get response (and every one else).

Status
Not open for further replies.